Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather and Amir Khan in negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would like to see this fight..i think khan can make 147 easy. khan pretty much makes 139/140 for his weigh-ins so it souldn't be a problem to go up 2 or 3 more pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      i would like to see this fight..i think khan can make 147 easy. khan pretty much makes 139/140 for his weigh-ins so it souldn't be a problem to go up 2 or 3 more pounds.
      Khan's untested at 147lbs, taking on Floyd Mayweather in his own backyard, no doubt with US ref and judges. Hardly a level playing field is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Khan's untested at 147lbs, taking on Floyd Mayweather in his own backyard, no doubt with US ref and judges. Hardly a level playing field is it?

QQ

Mayweather is older, slowing down.

Comment

• Called it.... December

Comment

• Khan is going to get severely beaten. The real fun will be the aftermath.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Khan is going to get severely beaten. The real fun will be the aftermath.
              Before and after. Khan will be talking all this talk... hasn't even fought at WW yet. Floyd has fought 2 JMW matches, went to jail and will still lay a smack down on him.
              Can't wait... I'll buy this....
              Maybe we'll see Wazza again

Comment

• Lose win situation for Floyd, People will cry that he beat a "JWW" like they did when he beat Hatton. However Floyd will make a lot of money and probably break a PPV record once again.

Like I said, at the end of the day people will cry because of how bad the Khan will be made to look and that it will be called a cherry pick. NOt to mention people will bring up his KO loss over and over.... lol

Horrible fight but would love to see Floyd end it pretty damn quick and pretty damn easy. You know its bad when even Broner says the Khan fights like a damn amateur... lol

Comment

• eventually the fight was gonna get made...just like Canelo-Floyd...there's like 100% chance of those fights happening IF everybody keep winning and shining

Comment

• I knew this would go down. Thought it would be next year though. Hopefully jail doesn't **** Floyd up too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I see you learn your lesson from Floyd destroying Hatton, so now your lining up your excuses before hand

Comment

Working...
                      X