Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by combatron View Post
    after pac accepted ost suddenly floyd doesnt feel like giving 50/50

thank you for proving my point , floyd is a certified ducker
    Pac has never accepted anything. How many times has he tested? He's fought a few times since he stated he would do it...

At the end of the day, Pac said NO to the fight and walked away... Floyd said 50-50 never again.. Why did Pac walk away from 50-50?

However thank you for understanding my point you silly goose you. I bet you don't even realize what you did... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Pac has never accepted anything. How many times has he tested? He's fought a few times since he stated he would do it...

At the end of the day, Pac said NO to the fight and walked away... Floyd said 50-50 never again.. Why did Pac walk away from 50-50?

However thank you for understanding my point you silly goose you. I bet you don't even realize what you did... lol
      ost no longer an issue pac will take the test , its the split their having issues with

pac agreed to a certain cut off date and wife beater disagreed , now that pac agrees to random testing up to the fight suddenly the coward wants all ppv revenue and he feels like fighting pac is a risk to his health

floyd just want his 0 preserved , thats what cowards do

Comment

ost no longer an issue pac will take the test , its the split their having issues with

pac agreed to a certain cut off date and wife beater disagreed , now that pac agrees to random testing up to the fight suddenly the coward wants all ppv revenue and he feels like fighting pac is a risk to his health

How is 50-50 an issue? Pac walked away from that. He has no leverage to demand anything now. Bob and Pac said NO to 50-50 and a 40 million flat fee. Bob does not want the fight yet.

btw, how many times has Pac tested again? He said he would and has had several fights... so how many times has he tested?

Comment

A peak in the mind of a ******...

A few years = Suddenly...

Huh?

Comment

How is 50-50 an issue? Pac walked away from that. He has no leverage to demand anything now. Bob and Pac said NO to 50-50 and a 40 million flat fee. Bob does not want the fight yet.

btw, how many times has Pac tested again? He said he would and has had several fights... so how many times has he tested?
            pac never disagreed to a 50/50 split , it is floyd who doesnt want 50/50 , get your facts straight , its the only way he could think of to avoid manny

pac will take the test when floyd finds his balls to face him

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Huh?
              they said floyd will only spend a day or two in jail

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Huh?
                I know right. lol Yet not one single pac-tard can tell me how many times Pac has tested. He said it's not an issue. Did Pac lie?

Either way the entire boxing community knows that if Bob doesn't want a fight, he won't make it. Bob has said he couldn't care any less if the Mayweather fight is made as he doesn't like dealing with Floyd. Pac-tards can't grasp onto what Bob Arum has admitted too. lol

Comment

• 100% PPV for Mayweather or no fight! lmao floyd fairies are still justifying that duck woman beater.

Comment

I know right. lol Yet not one single pac-tard can tell me how many times Pac has tested. He said it's not an issue. Did Pac lie?

Either way the entire boxing community knows that if Bob doesn't want a fight, he won't make it. Bob has said he couldn't care any less if the Mayweather fight is made as he doesn't like dealing with Floyd. Pac-tards can't grasp onto what Bob Arum has admitted too. lol
                    and not a single fl0mo could tell me where floyd hide his balls

Comment

pac never disagreed to a 50/50 split , it is floyd who doesnt want 50/50 , get your facts straight , its the only way he could think of to avoid manny

pac will take the test when floyd finds his balls to face him
                      Pac said NO to a 50-50 split and testing. He ducked Floyd to fight Clottey...

Do you even know you lie or does it just come natural to you? Actually I bet you haven't even watched boxing long enough to know wtf you're even talking about.. lol

Done yet troll... or are you going to continue being made fun of?

Comment

Working...
                      X