Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ermmm ... there were no negotiations.. move on nothing to see here

Comment

• Originally posted by combatron View Post
      pac will never fight khan lets also blame bob for floyds health first policy and wanting all the ppv revenue , hey! lets also put the blame on bob why floyd beats women
      Bob said no to 50-50 and a flat rate remember? Like I said you silly silly silly goose you, when Bob is ready to make the fight. He WILL make the fight. Just like he has been making fights for decades.

Come back with something better.. you're trolling is very boring and unoriginal.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Bob said no to 50-50 and a flat rate remember? Like I said you silly silly silly goose you, when Bob is ready to make the fight. He WILL make the fight. Just like he has been making fights for decades.

Come back with something better.. you're trolling is very boring and unoriginal.
        BURN!!! Ownage.

Comment

floyd already stated that no one will get a 50/50 split fighting him and that he deserves all the ppv revenue , that right there just shows how floyd mastered the art of ducking

he's ready to die in the ring but when pac comes up his healths comes first ? no wonder floyds a fraud

im not trolling , i just like making fun of you guys

Comment

floyd already stated that no one will get a 50/50 split fighting him and that he deserves all the ppv revenue , that right there just shows how floyd mastered the art of ducking

he's ready to die in the ring but when pac comes up his healths comes first ? no wonder floyds a fraud

im not trolling , i just like making fun of you guys
            Again, you're making **** up and consists of excuses as to why Pac said NO to 50-50, let alone a flat rate.

Try again troll...

Comment

Again, you're making **** up and consists of excuses as to why Pac said NO to 50-50, let alone a flat rate.

Try again troll...
              that wasnt made up , your hero who likes to beat women said so

Comment

that wasnt made up , your hero who likes to beat women said so
                Fail.... Pac said NO to 50-50 and a flat fee....Bob will make the fight when he wants it.

Are you going to keep trolling?

Comment

Fail.... Pac said NO to 50-50 and a flat fee....Bob will make the fight when he wants it.

Are you going to keep trolling?
                  didnt floyd said this

"He faces Floyd Mayweather, he's not getting 50-50. Not at all. No one is getting 50-50."

and this

"Health is more important than anything," Mayweather said. "Because guess what? When my career is over, if I'm hurt because of something that has happened in a fight, I can't come to you and say, 'I need (money).' "

and this is what manny had to say

"He talks, he says all this, but you know what: He doesn't want the fight," Pacquiao firmly told Yahoo! Sports in an exclusive interview. "I want the fight. I'm the one who has wanted this fight all along."

"He offered me $40 million, and no pay-per-view [money]," Pacquiao said, breaking into a laugh. "No pay-per-view. Can you believe that? Would you do that? Come on. What would he say if I offered him $50 million - not $40 million, $50 million - and said ‘No pay-per-view. Take this money and be happy, but no pay-per-view.' He wouldn't do it, either."

evrybody knows floyds a coward and we can all feel a bit happy he's in jail but hey lets blame bob

Comment

didnt floyd said this

"He faces Floyd Mayweather, he's not getting 50-50. Not at all. No one is getting 50-50."

and this

"Health is more important than anything," Mayweather said. "Because guess what? When my career is over, if I'm hurt because of something that has happened in a fight, I can't come to you and say, 'I need (money).' "

and this is what manny had to say

"He talks, he says all this, but you know what: He doesn't want the fight," Pacquiao firmly told Yahoo! Sports in an exclusive interview. "I want the fight. I'm the one who has wanted this fight all along."

"He offered me $40 million, and no pay-per-view [money]," Pacquiao said, breaking into a laugh. "No pay-per-view. Can you believe that? Would you do that? Come on. What would he say if I offered him $50 million - not $40 million, $50 million - and said ‘No pay-per-view. Take this money and be happy, but no pay-per-view.' He wouldn't do it, either."

evrybody knows floyds a coward and we can all feel a bit happy he's in jail
                    None of this was said back when Floyd offered a 50-50 split... You keep forgetting that Pac walked away to fight back to back bums. Now in 2012 he wants the same offer? lol

At the end of the day, Pac may have wanted the fight yet Bob Arum who has made fights for decades did not. He has made it perfectly clear that if he doesn't want to make fights, he won't. Just like he didn't in a Tito vs Oscar fight, Oscar vs Mayweather fight or a Mayweather vs Pac fight.

Bob's being doing this for decades, you pac-tards are giving Floyd too much credit by thinking he has the power to stop Bob Arum. lol

and to top it off, Pac has yet to partake in any extra testing. lol However what really gets me is that ever since Floyd asked for the testing, Pac has looked worse and worse in each fight...

Comment

None of this was said back when Floyd offered a 50-50 split... You keep forgetting that Pac walked away to fight back to back bums. Now in 2012 he wants the same offer? lol

At the end of the day, Pac may have wanted the fight yet Bob Arum who has made fights for decades did not. He has made it perfectly clear that if he doesn't want to make fights, he won't. Just like he didn't in a Tito vs Oscar fight, Oscar vs Mayweather fight or a Mayweather vs Pac fight.

Bob's being doing this for decades, you pac-tards are giving Floyd too much credit by thinking he has the power to stop Bob Arum. lol

and to top it off, Pac has yet to partake in any extra testing. lol However what really gets me is that ever since Floyd asked for the testing, Pac has looked worse and worse in each fight...

after pac accepted ost suddenly floyd doesnt feel like giving 50/50

thank you for proving my point , floyd is a certified ducker

Comment

Working...
                      X