Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Disputes Arum's Statements Regarding MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We are happy where we are, who we are...the relationships that we have, the partners that we have, the sponsors that we have. It's all good on the Golden Boy side".
    -Richard Schaefer

I bet. You guys suckered the MGM to commit on this worthless fight. The irony that Schaefer is saying Bob is only looking out for himself all while GoldenBoy is hanging the MGM out to dry

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
      Yep, even though Arum is slime, that is real talk.

2 events in the same city that will probably be at the SAME TIME! Don't get the fuzzy math......
      Am i the only one that has a DVR? For one day i can stay off NSB and twitter and internet to watch all fights without knowing results.

Comment

As much as I despise Bob Arum, I have to admit he is right. Canelo vs Lopez is not a fight....its a charade. Golden Boy just showed they don't give a rat ass about boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Am i the only one that has a DVR? For one day i can stay off NSB and twitter and internet to watch all fights without knowing results.
          Still not the same. And don't pick up the phone either.......

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            how is that? chavez jr aint **** compared to canelo. the only reason this fight is good is because sergio is involved. any other fighter and top stank would be in the trash can. chavez jr is the worse champion in mexican boxing history.
            TROLL

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
            It's not like Im a Chavez Jr find because Im not. In fact I think Chavez Jr. is a spoiled privileged C*ck Sucker but you have to admit that ever since he partnered up with Roach, he has been a beast. His last three fight have been very entertaining with respectable opponents.

Chavez Jr. vs Martinez is a real fight. As real as they come. Canelo is good but gets no respect for fighting a junior welterweight in Josesito. Who the **** is Josesito? I get that he broke Victor Oritz jar but Ortiz is a hype job.
            other then the wholec*cksucking thing, i agree

Comment

Working...
            X