No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Celebrates His Fourth ESPY Award Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voneric View Post
    Hell ya, and i know Mayweather will celebrate with an extra pudding tonight. Still cannot figure out how Andre Ward was not giving this award. Fans are weird that they give an award to a man who has had two fights in the last 2 years against Miguel Cotto who is beyond faded and Victora Ortiz. ***ing popularity contest.
    I am a Mayweather and Ward fan. I agree with you. Maybe Ward will win the Boxing Writer's of America Fighter of the Year award! Oh, wait! I forgot that the BWA award is reserved annually for Manny Pacquaio, regardless of who he fights or how he performs.

Comment

I would have assumed that Mr. "Random Hits" is named Mayweather, except that they can likely can hardly write or spell, and perhaps can't properly read. He's as bad as our WESS, even worse. (or should it be "better")

From the headline it could be believed that Mayweather was giving a party to his colleagues, associates, and friends behind bars......

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        I would have assumed that Mr. "Random Hits" is named Mayweather, except that they can likely can hardly write or spell, and perhaps can't properly read. He's as bad as our WESS, even worse. (or should it be "better")

From the headline it could be believed that Mayweather was giving a party to his colleagues, associates, and friends behind bars......
        How's life eddy? You still mad?

Keep your head up chief, life does get better you silly silly silly goose you.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

wtf..... keep your head up champ or is it chump?

Comment

gimme a break espy for what? being the most cowardly and hated fighter of all time???? guy is a pos , never fights a real challenge then were suppose to beleive hes something special because he 's american? gimme a break......GTFOH BS for printing that shiaaat.. guy sux

Comment

floyd is an amazing fighter. but come on! i need consistency. u can't average less than one fight a year and still claim the top spot! even though floyd is the best, i voted for jon jones. but andre ward should have something to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                It's funny how Pac & Mayweather are getting these awards by fighting each other's leftovers.

cong**** to Money May!!

Comment

Originally posted by jus24 View Post
                  How the **** is he celebrating? He's in jail!!!!
                  With a bottle of soda and a couple of energy bars bought from the comissary.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    With a bottle of soda and a couple of energy bars bought from the comissary.
                    LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                      Did you want a mma fighter to win it? I mean he won 2 titles in 2 divisions against top fighters,what's wrong with that?
                      since when was Ortiz ever a "TOP" fighter? Hes always been a b level fighter nothing more! The fight w mayw was a publicity stunt! Cotto was a good win for mayw. I dont watch mma, but if silva is fighting the top of his
                      division "constantly" and winning. then give him the award, big deal. maybe that will wake the boxing world up, and theyll start fighting for image again instead of dollar signs.

Comment

Working...
                      X