• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i got boner.
    too much info

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      too much info
      Last edited by 915angel; 07-15-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Gamboa by KO

Comment

Great fight. Broner will have his moments maybe even drops Yuri but I see Gamboa winning this fight. I think both men can knock each other out. Wouldn't be surprised if either won to be honest but man it would be a hell of a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
            I really want to see these guys duke it out. Who you got?

FYI... Young fighters need to start fighting each other... im tired of all the Al Haymond/GB boxers getting bums for breakfast

i like the concept, but gamboa is 30 years old and that's not young at all, especially for a man so tiny.

they're around the same size and if they're looking to take a step to the elite level it will just be a matter of getting the business squared away.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Gamboa by KO

Comment

Total mismatch.....Broner easily. This guy will walk through competition for years to come. Hand speed is equal to Gamboa, but he's bigger, punches harder and is a million times more technical.

Comment

Gambeezy................

Comment

Originally posted by ATrillionaire View Post
                    Total mismatch.....Broner easily. This guy will walk through competition for years to come. Hand speed is equal to Gamboa, but he's bigger, punches harder and is a million times more technical.
                    LMFAO at equal hand speed, hits harder, and a million times more technical. Your actually describing Gamboa. Watch both of them fight. Broner does a ****ty Mayweather impression, with slower hands. Gamboa is a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X