Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAVID HAYE vs DEREK CHISORA Live Weigh In!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    Haye's sacrificed a lot of weight here for speed.
    I thought 215lbs would be ideal for Haye.

Haye did weigh in about the same for the fight with Wlad.

Comment

chisora at 247 is a few pounds heavier than against vitali and helenius. i thought he would be about 240.

haye looked lean and ripped at 210. perhaps the best i ever seen him look.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 07-12-2012, 09:30 AM.

Comment

haye kept his trousers on too, probably about 206lbs.

Chisora's too big.

Comment

Haye clearly built for speed here as usual.

Chisora is a tad too heavy IMO. Weighing heavier than he did against Helenius & Vitali. Wonder how that will effect his performance.

Really poor production from Boxnation. Can't believe they didn't have a mic there to pick up what was being said between Haye, Booth, Chisora & Charles.

Sucks that Sky don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            I thought 215lbs would be ideal for Haye.

Haye did weigh in about the same for the fight with Wlad.
            Yeah he was actually 210 for the Wlad fight don't know what it is but all the way through camp he's looked small to me but the scales don't lie.

Chisora actually weighs more than Wlad did against Haye being also much shorter. Wlad only came in @ 242.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              chisora at 247 is a few pounds heavier than against vitali and helenius. i thought he would be about 240.

haye looked lean and ripped at 210. perhaps the best i ever seen him look.
              Yeah 240 would have been spot on.

Hopefully the extra half a stone won't effect his work rate and stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                Why didn't they record all the face to face talk. What a poor production team.
                Box Nation is only 1 year old. It has many flaws. Frank Warren is a promoter, not a producer, but it's better than nothing. After Sentanta went bank rupt, World Wide Boxing has been less accessible.

Comment

210 is perfect for Haye. IMO he was not that gassed VS Wlad and was pretty damn fast. He just couldn't reach Wlad, and he did try hard because he threw a lot of jabs early on, and realised it was not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                    Box Nation is only 1 year old. It has many flaws. Frank Warren is a promoter, not a producer, but it's better than nothing. After Sentanta went bank rupt, World Wide Boxing has been less accessible.
                    Agree with all that. Although I want them to launch their HD service fast since I'm getting tierd of watching the big fight on a 42" tv in standard quality. Just doesn't look right

Comment

Lot of Haye fan boys there how quickly they forget how boring he is. OR they were his mates.

Comment

Working...
                      X