Fighter that you guarantee will be exposed in the near future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez "PED" Jr for sure...
    Tyson fury is another hype job...
    a few others as well but the 2 above i am really confident about.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      It's amazing how most on here feel that one loss will expose someone. Do u all even know what it means?
      Exposed is someone like zab Judah and Ricky hatton. They were decent fighters that were exposed and once they were never met expectations. Then became journeymen. Ricardo Mayorga is another thy comes to mind and Fernando Vargas. Exposed IMO doesn't mean they aren't skilled or good it just means that there is a blue print how to beat them and any decent fighter can execute it and come out on top

That being said I believe Chavez Jr will be exposed especialu when he moves up to 168.

I know Lara will get exposed real quick once he steps up in competition.

Exposed to me are guys with padded records who then lose.
      I feel like Deontay Wilder and David Rodriguez both undefeated heavyweights will be exposed when they step up.

Judah and Hatton won championship fights against tough guys. Judah in 2 divisions. I don't think exposed is the right word for them. They beat plenty of quality guys in fact Judah had a couple of really good wins in between his losses lately.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I feel like Deontay Wilder and David Rodriguez both undefeated heavyweights will be exposed when they step up.

Judah and Hatton won championship fights against tough guys. Judah in 2 divisions. I don't think exposed is the right word for them. They beat plenty of quality guys in fact Judah had a couple of really good wins in between his losses lately.
        Well spoken chum. I must agree with u.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I'd like to add Edmund Gerber to that group.

Comment

Donaire/Chavez,Jr

Comment

Chavez Jr. is next. Then if Broner ever meets Gamboa, add him to the list.

Comment

Adrien Broner will be exposed soon.

Comment

What's the meaning of being "exposed" in boxing. As soon as somebody has lost, for some reason they're exposed? Take Khan for example, everybody knew his chin is not as good as others before the Prescott fight.

The only time I'd use exposed is someone caught cheating

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Chavez Jr. is next. Then if Broner ever meets Gamboa, add him to the list.
                    if Broner fights anybody with some decent movement that knows how to neutralize his right hand & who won't be intimidated by his size, he's food way before he even gets to Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      if Broner fights anybody with some decent movement that knows how to neutralize his right hand & who won't be intimidated by his size, he's food way before he even gets to Gamboa.
                      Unless he fights Uchiyama, I don't think any other 130 pounder won't be intimadated by his size. And he isn't going to fight Uchiyama. Even if he moves up to 135, a lot of the talent has moved up. I think it's going to be Gamboa that gets him sometime next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X