Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130lb Floyd Mayweather vs 130lb Adrien Broner? Whats the outcome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Floyd beats the crap out of Broner

Broner would be combing Floyd's hair during the post fight interview

Comment

No one knows how good Broner is yet. They will in 6-8 years.

Comment

This is laughable until Broner proves himself against the elite in and around the division like Floyd did. Let's see him against Gamboa for starters, and then we'll talk.

Comment

considering floyd is considered the greatest 130 lber ever lmao. people forget how he was destroying people alot of power at 130 i mean alot.

Comment

no competition...

Comment

This could be a great fight, but its hard to really imagine it at this point. No one truly knows how good Broner is at this stage. I see he has a lot of talent and gifts, but does he have the intangibles? We knew what Floyd had at 130. But for someone to even compare these 2 at this point shows the greatness people see in Broner. If this kid can take a good clean punch, we might have another all time great in out mist. If Broner has a good chin and heart, a fight with Floyd could be similar to Hearns vs Leonard. It would come down to who wanted it more.

Comment

Broner is no FLoyd. He'll get stopped, rather easy.

Comment

Floyd via TKO.

Comment

Are you for real? Mayweather would murder broner hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Floyd hs never been in a boring fight period, people just say that because their repeating something they heard someone else say..Haters of Slick Black fighters created this illusion that they are boring, when in actuality they are the most fascinating fighters in history...the guys who can't be hit, accuracy, slick defense...Those guys are THE most talented fighters EVER...It takes YEARS to master those types of styles and thats what makes them so exciting...People lie about brawlers being exciting, when in reality, ANYONE can swing wild punches, and getting hit..hell I can do that myself...but when I see slick fighters, its like watching magic...You feel the same way I do, Floyd is your favorite fighter to watch...u may not like him, but deep down inside, when his fights are coming on, it becomes the most important thing in ur mind as a boxing fan...I dont know why you guys lie about Floyd being boring, when you KNOW NO OTHER FIGHTS are as important, as his, and u will NOT MISS A FLOYD FIGHT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE...I see thru the foolishness, Im afraid!
                      Excellent post filled with truth

Comment

Working...
                      X