Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr., Martinez Go Face To Face in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jr. is definitely on something, dudes head is huge the same way as pacroids. Plus did they ever get that piss sample in el paso??????? If I was Sergio & dude doesn't piss in front of the comish on fight night then the fight is off....... Jr & pacroid are the most untested juicers in the sport today.....

Comment

What a war of wills this is going to be. I can't believe it's still two months away.

Comment

Chavez will woop sergios ass then hopefully he beats the crap out of canelo alvarez chavez hill prove all the haters he is a real champion right haterricans lol

Comment

God damn Chavez looks soft. Sergio is going to tee off on his fat head all night long.

Comment

Holy Chit, Jr. looks HUGE next to Sergio. And daaaaayum.... in that first picture Jr. even looks like he's got a fricken turkey neck! A double chin to say the least.

IMO, Sergio needs to box and move all night. As much as I hate seeing it, if Sergio gets caught where Jr. is close on the inside he needs to tie him up and get back out of there. I think Sergio using a jab as much as he can could be a big key to keeping Jr. on the outside, and winning the fight for him. Jr. seemed very frustrated and unsure of what to do when Lee was using his jab effectively in the first few rounds against Jr. But Lee did what he always does, he stopped using the jab like clockwork and fell in on the inside. If Sergio can keep this fight on the outside, he controls the pace of the fight IMO. If Sergio has the stamina to do that, he can gas Jr. out by the middle rounds. It's when these guys get tired and stop moving that Jr. breaks them down. Keep it moving Sergio!

War Martinez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Damn Chavez looks like a bum. Martinez has this and just as soon as he does, everyone will scream that Floyd is ducking Martinez. Yet they will purposely forget that Pac demanded a mannyweight vs Martinez to fight him. But just as soon as Martinez said OK lets do it, Pac ran faster than he did when Mosley was THE WW Champ demanding a fight with him.

Btw, Chavez jr looks fat? Then again, Hatton gets fat too in between fights. Mayweather did him a favor by fighting him at 147.

Overall Martinez' skills and speed will beat Chavez jr.
              Man this is about Martinez and Chavez, leave Pac and Floyd out of this ****, they get enough tv time to keep ducking each other

Comment

Junior is getting ****ed up!

Comment

howd jr get that chub so quick mang......

Comment

You gotta be on something to be that chubby and then make weight at 160 and then balloon back up to 180+ the next night. I'm not rooting for either fighter but honestly I don't think Chavez JR has the skills to outwork outbox or systemically break Martinez down. If it is a firefight they get into JR's face will get busted up and his eyes will get swollen shut. But honestly that's the only chance JR has. Unless he lets Martinez outbox him for 12 rounds and prays for a gift decision which I'm sure will be given to him. I don't see JR breaking down Martinez like he did to Lee. Chavez went to war with Zbik and Zbik was stopped by Sturm afterwards. Macklin gave Sturm all he can handle and pretty much beat him. Then we saw Martinez break him down. I think it will be like Pavlik-Martinez in the beginning but then it will turn into the late rounds of Macklin-Martinez towards the end. I hope it ends in a knockout just so we don't stand a chance to see a bad decision. May the best man win.

Comment

War Sergio

Comment

Working...
                      X