Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs. Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto would win this fairly comfortably in my opinion, he's by far the more rounded boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      It means that at this point in his career, he's in the position to where he doesn't have to give anybody an advantage. Fighting at anywhere but 154 would be giving the other guy an advantage.
      Why would that give khan the advantage? If he could make 147 perfectly. I don't see how that's an advantage for khan..... Khan is yet to fight there and cotto spent some years there. Now he's up at 154 and we know he can take a punch from a 154 pounder. How is it an advantage?

Comment

is this a joke? and people actually picked khan?!?!

wow...

Comment

Full scale beating by Cotto

Comment

Cotto would school Khan.

Comment

Cotto is just too much for Khan, imo.

Only advantage that Khan has is speed and (as some other posters have said) a speed deficit is not something that MC is unaccustomed to dealing with.

Cotto stops Khan in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                147. Miguel can say all he wants that 147 is too low for him, but the reality is its not. He can make that weight, and be in good shape physically. If the money and circumstances such as a belt were right, i could see him making the move back down.
                Steward said that cotto goes down 2 150 when fighting at 154 n starts putting the weight back on so he doesn't have 2 miss meals, so I agree he could make 147 if the money was correct 4 him

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
                  Khan handles pressure well how? By running from Maidana and Peterson. Talk about nerves of steel. LMAO
                  idioitttttttttttttttt

Comment

I want to see khan fight at 147 first..
                    I want to see his power and speed at that weight..
                    only then I would comment regards to who wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                      idioitttttttttttttttt
                      You live in Pfluggerville and im the idiot. The Hooters there sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X