Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo vs Lopez just part of a bigger plan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it is just a usual meaningless Canelo type fight

Comment

Sorry man, but it's just really hard to justify this fight

Comment

This fight makes no sense whatsoever! They are trying to build this kid but it seems to me that they are taking one step forward and to back! You can lie to the "fanboys" but you can't lie to the REAL boxing fans!

Comment

They are suger coating this kids record to the max

Comment

Originally posted by mr chavez jr View Post
            They are suger coating this kids record to the max

i agree...this reminds me of what Arum has been doing with chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

Chavez has been steadily stepping his game up. Besides he's fighting the consensus #3 pfp. While ginger is repeatedly going backwards.

Comment

Chavez's next fight is for the lineal MW title,while Canelos is against a 140 pounder...............what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by mr chavez jr View Post
                  Chavez's next fight is for the lineal MW title,while Canelos is against a 140 pounder...............what are you talking about?
                  Yes agree....but Chavez hasnt even stepped in the ring with Martinez yet...All i was saying was that Chavez has taken the same path as Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Chavez has been steadily stepping his game up. Besides he's fighting the consensus #3 pfp. While ginger is repeatedly going backwards.
                    I agree, but that doesnt dispute the fact that Chavez jr has a padded record

Comment

Yes agree....but Chavez hasnt even stepped in the ring with Martinez yet...All i was saying was that Chavez has taken the same path as Canelo
                      How many top jmw has Canelo faced???i'll answer it is 0

Chavez's wins over Zbik and Andy Lee are better than anything Canelo has EVER done

Comment

Working...
                      X