No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Loses Out, Garcia Walks For Salido Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Cab should go after john. He should go beat that puto in his backyard. If not toprank should make cab vs lopez i still want to see that fight after the raping cab gave him with words.
    that's actually a great fight considering where both are at in there respective careers

Comment

That's Caballero's fault. He shouldn't have acted like a tool. Garcia/Salido is a better fight anyway.

Comment

WARRRRRR Mikey!!!!!

Comment

Mikey Garcia. My fave fighter at 126. Hey I got an idea, maybe he can take ginger under his wing & show that clown how a championship contender is supposed to act.

Comment

It sucks for Caballero, but Garcia-Salido is awesome.

Comment

Well I was looking forward to Garcia-Cab but now I'm even more interested in Garcia-Siri, but I felt that this was the route Garcia was heading eitherway. This will be the ultimate test to see if Garcia is the real deal. Siri is coming off of two of the biggest wins of his career, in a star making rivalry, so Siri will go in full of confidence and swag.

Comment

Salido vs. Garcia > Caballero vs. Garcia.

I'll ****ing take it!

Comment

Salido vs Garcia is a much better fight as far as action goes. Salido stops Garcia by late KO or TKO in a thriller.

Comment

whoa, awesome fight

Comment

I got Mikey Garcia in a hard fought split decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X