Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Vs Derrick Chisora build up, prediction and RBR THREAD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmon mates lets get some gifs of those massive power shots

Comment

• Price didnt look happy about his news of signing with boxnation being "announced"

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Haye KO's Vitali

Vitali won't fight Haye.
        Lol don't get fooled by Haye KO'ing Chisora.

Chisora was tailor made for Haye as I said even before the fight.

Vitali is a different kind of beast, even at this age. NSB has the tendency of having the "what have you done for me lately" mentality. People put to much credit on Vitali's last fight. Vitali got hit for the first time since the Lewis fight almost 10 years ago and people think that he's going downhill.

Sure, he's getting older in age, but not in fighting. He rarely takes any punishment. He gets hit a tad bit more than Mayweather.

Vitali is just a horrible matchup for Haye. Haye has a better chance of beating Wlad than he does Vitali.

I'll put ALL of my points on Vitali when they fight if need be. I'm very confident. And this is coming from someone that wants Haye to win.

Comment

• Good fight and a solid win for Haye. Chisora did slightly better than i expected.

I think Chisora could've continued after the second knockdown as there was very little time left on the clock and he seemed ok.

I'm not saying the ref made the wrong call but it's not the call i would've made.

It also would of been interesting to see how Haye would of done in the later rounds because he looked quite tired in the 5th. He done himself a favor by delivering those bombs in that round lol.

Hopefully now we can get Haye - Vitali.

Comment

• When i watched vitali vs chisora i thought haye would be able to catch vitali.

I think its a tossup now tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Vitali is a different kind of beast, even at this age. NSB has the tendency of having the "what have you done for me lately" mentality. People put to much credit on Vitali's last fight. Vitali got hit for the first time since the Lewis fight almost 10 years ago and people think that he's going downhill.

Sure, he's getting older in age, but not in fighting. He rarely takes any punishment. He gets hit a tad bit more than Mayweather.

Vitali is just a horrible matchup for Haye. Haye has a better chance of beating Wlad than he does Vitali.

I'll put ALL of my points on Vitali when they fight if need be. I'm very confident. And this is coming from someone that wants Haye to win.
              Vitali is not a very defensive boxer, he doesnt mind going in and having a tear up because he has a strong chin. Wlad likes to keep away, uses his jab and clinches alot, so for Haye it was always going to be difficult against Wlad.

Vitali is slow now, reflexes not what they once were and his power has somewhat diminished. Haye has the power to drop the strongest of chins if he lands, i think Vitali will make it far to easy for Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
                Good fight and a solid win for Haye. Chisora did slightly better than i expected.

I think Chisora could've continued after the second knockdown as there was very little time left on the clock and he seemed ok.

I'm not saying the ref made the wrong call but it's not the call i would've made.

It also would of been interesting to see how Haye would of done in the later rounds because he looked quite tired in the 5th. He done himself a favor by delivering those bombs in that round lol.

Hopefully now we can get Haye - Vitali.
                THis exactly how I felt. Haye seem tired. The round was over and chisora got up let they guy continue.

Comment

What do you mean being fooled.

I said Haye would KO Chisora and said for quite a while now that Haye will KO Vitali.

I'll happily take your points, if Vitali steps up

Comment

yep tailor made for haye this fight was. haye will not fight the same sort of fight against vitali if that fight was to happen. he'll fight the same boring fight he did against valuev/wlad and will lose

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Yes and no. I think Chisora did better than expected. Bust Haye's nose and rocked him (pity it was on the bell).
                      It was after the bell.

Even then, a somewhat non-expecting Haye didn't seem remotely bothered by it. The commentators would have you thin he was rocked, but Chisora landed a few decent punches and got no reaction from Haye whatsoever. Haye landed his, and he got the reaction.

Comment

Working...
                      X