Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

americanpot: post your scores of Mathebula vs donaire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D - m

10 - 9
    9 - 10
    9 - 10
    10 - 8
    10 - 9
    9 - 10
    10 - 9
    10 - 9
    10 - 9
    9 - 10
    10 - 9
    10 - 9

116 - 111

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Didn't mean 4. My bad. Meant round 2 and 5. Lot of mistakes in that post.
      you almost had the same card as me.........& you've already said that the 5th & 2nd could have easily went to math. so that means you would have given math 6 rounds just like me.......this is the real unbiased score of this fight (never mind what the the judges or fanboys say)

thats why i don't see why my card is being attacked because i saw the fight close with 6 rounds going to math. people are in a uproar for nothing.............

anyone that re scores this fight un biased will see that donaire barely pulled it out........
      Last edited by americanbot; 07-08-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
        D - m

10 - 9
        9 - 10
        9 - 10
        10 - 8
        10 - 9
        9 - 10
        10 - 9
        10 - 9
        10 - 9
        9 - 10
        10 - 9
        10 - 9

116 - 111
        joke.....................smh

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
          Lampley, Steward and co weren't commentating so it was actually pretty good and fair. Roy Jones was giving credit to both, so was Kellerman.

post your round by round so i can see your card...........no more hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            .........could have gone 9-3 maybe 8-4 but he was the clear winner. The HBO crew has to keep the fight interesting and Kellerman saying it was close is a joke, its just his job to generate more interest. I'm sure this kid is HBO's hopefull future with Manny getting ready to stop soon. Makes sense, good action fighter like Manny. Ray
            post your round by round............sick of these fanboys parading around lies.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              you almost had the same card as me.........& you've already said that the 5th & 2nd could have easily went to math. so that means you would have given math 6 rounds just like me.......this is the real unbiased score of this fight (never mind what the the judges or fanboys say)

thats why i don't see why my card is being attacked because i saw the fight close with 6 rounds going to math. people are in a uproar for nothing.............

anyone that re scores this fight un biased will see that donaire barely pulled it out........
              I didn't attack you score man, chill. I just personally wouldn't have given him more than 5. No problem at all with giving him 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I didn't attack you score man, chill. I just personally wouldn't have given him more than 5. No problem at all with giving him 6 rounds.
                i was ranting off, I wasn't talking about you man..............

to me you're unbiased when it comes to this..........

Comment

I had the same score. I had Donaire winning by 1 point thanks to the KD. People claiming Mathebula did not win ONE round cause he ran or whatnot are the same people saying Abril lost to Rios cause of the clinching and whatever else.

Comment

114-113 donaire. 6 rounds to 6 but extra knockdown point gives donaire the edge

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

R1 D
                      R2 D
                      R3 M
                      R4 D (10-8)
                      R5 M
                      R6 M
                      R7 D
                      R8 M
                      R9 M
                      R10 M
                      R11 D
                      R12 D

113-114

Just came back from Miami and had such a great weekend that I could avoid Bscene until I arrived and got to see the fight.

I must admit I always watch my fights as much stoned as I can be, scoring every round after the end and pausing between rounds to hit my vape and Im always proud of my scorecards.

Much respect for watching the fight unbiasedly, the way everyone should score prizefights(and blazed as fock, if you can handle it).

PS: Arum's slimy as fock.

Comment

Working...
                      X