Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people constantly bring up Ponce de leon to say Broner cant be great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These haters have created this fantasy world consisting of a group of people referred to as "They"... who:

-Criticize Donaire for beating up smaller men but give Broner props and Criticize other fighters for being arrogant but give Broner props

Yet they can't name ONE PERSON who falls into the category of who they describe as "They".

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Champ
      broner also got gift wrapped a title so stfu
      In all fairness to broner here, Ricky burns vacated to move up otherwise he would have fought him

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        And he hates mexicans like u do.
        My gf is Mexican dummy. Do I need to post a pic of me smashing for proof? lol

I hate JMM or his brother?

I hate DLH?

I hated Chavez Jr before his cheating ways started to come to light? No, I use to defend the guy and I got into it with Jro for hating on Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          These haters have created this fantasy world consisting of a group of people referred to as "They"... who:

-Criticize Donaire for beating up smaller men but give Broner props and Criticize other fighters for being arrogant but give Broner props

Yet they can't name ONE PERSON who falls into the category of who they describe as "They".
          Even though I didn't say it if I find just 1 would you be willing to give me all your points???

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Good luck with getting specific names from these guys.

That's what ignorant people do. Use blanket accusations when critisizing someone.

Comment

The guy above you PBP, american bot he's one. Prime example. He's also ******ed so maybe he's excused

Comment

Undefeated

Fresh, Fly, and Flashy

"Yo pops, come brush my hair"

#Bandcamp

*Dougie'n on all you haters*

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  The guy above you PBP, american bot he's one. Prime example. He's also ******ed so maybe he's excused
                  Damn I was about to get some points out of the deal lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    so now we comparin him to Ali...wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      Damn I was about to get some points out of the deal lol.....
                      I'll shoot you some later bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X