Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best American heavyweight right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arreola followed by chambers

chambers might edge him out if he can stay healthy and fit, but then againt he might also become a cruiserweight...

Comment

I don't think any of them are any good currently. Only one who may can become anything is Wilder, but I wouldn't bet on that either. I personally prefer the lower weight classes anyway so having a completely boring Heavyweight division means little to me anyway.

Comment

Chris Arreola has been quiet lately. I wonder what's up with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Chris Arreola has been quiet lately. I wonder what's up with him?
          Me too. Next month he'll be six months inactive. I figured they were letting him sit for the Wladimir shot, but if they're waiting to see if Vitali retires in September they're nuts. Chris doesn't stay in the best physical shape even when he's fighting, i'd be worried about him being way too out of shape after so much inactivity.

Comment

Deontay Wilder looked good in his last fight. But it remains to be seen how would he do against a top 50 HW.

Comment

mitchell all day baby

Comment

ummmmm Mike Tyson

Comment

Andy ruiz is not american hes mexican. But he has great potential. Some of the fastest hands in heavy weight with some solid boxing skills. The best action fight would be him vs arreola

Comment

Bryant Jennings is the best I think.

Seth Mitchell will get the biggest shots first.

Deontay Wilder needs to seriously step up.

Malik Scott has the most talent but he needs to step up too.

Chris Arreola is fat.

Comment

Man, American HW boxing must be in a sad state if Arreola's the best on offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X