Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My god, Donaire clearly wants no part of Rigondeux!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
    Donaire losses to Rigo his people know it too he wont be fighting him or Mares is fighting nishioka and be done at 122
    To be honest I think Rigo might be the smartest boxer in the game.....maybe even higher than Floyd.

When I watch Rigo it's like he has been in every scenario you could ever be in inside the boxing ring and has answer for everything you could throw at him. He isn't unbeatable, but he is a d@mn good fighter. If Donaire lost to him, which I'm not sure would happen, isn't a bad thing.

Comment

iv'e said it b4!!! donaire has fought world champ after world champ for 14 consecutive fights, two ko of the year and an upset of the year, since he beat darchinyan in 2007, yes 2007, over five years ago he has fought in consecutive world title fights...so how does a fighter that has had 10 fights with a paper title that he fought sum bum for, deserve to walk into a position donaire has fought his ass off for years to reach???? rigo don't deserve a shot and payday based on amature pedigree> seriously come on!!! if u was donaire u'd say the same...go and ****ing earn ur shot!!!!

Comment

man what a pussi this guy donaire is, but again we knew all along that this will happen fight a few average boxers in the division and then jump

Comment

Probably good as Rigo would probably fight like a woman once he got hit like he did when he fought Cordoba he ran like hell ran he got popped.

Why are people ignoring Rigo's womanliness in that fight?

Donaire hits harder than Cordoba too.
          Last edited by jreckoning; 07-08-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

What a ridiculous thread with ridiculous posts. People are going far overboard with Rigondeaux. I want to see the fight, but I don't see how Donaire fighting Mares or Nishioka is some terrible option compared to Rigondeaux. It's the same damn thing, no matter which of them he fights.

Comment

Nishioka is a very good fighter ive no problem with Donaire fighting him next

Comment

Working...
              X