No announcement yet.

I had a dream last night Martinez vs Chavez jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreams come true

dats not a dream bra...martinez is knocking his a$$ out...i dont care what drug he on...or how much he weigh......remember my name after dis fight

Comment

I just can't see Chavez Jr plodding his way through a victory or a TKO win. I think this will look like Pacquiao-Margarito, but Martinez will not move as much, and there might be some more holding.

Comment

after williams2 i thought martinez woulda KTFO of chavez jr but watching all his fights escpically the barker/macklin fight even though he win i saw some mistakes chavez jr could capitilize on (excuse the terrible spelling) lol

Comment

I know I will get flamed for this but I think Martinez would lose to Chavez Jr.

I like Martinez a lot and I think Chavez Jr is on illegal substances -- he's a unit. That being said...although Martinez is slick and fast as hell Chavez is strong as an ox and he has good enough movement to keep up.

I actually choose Chavez Jr here by devastating KO

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingisfixed View Post
            I know I will get flamed for this but I think Martinez would lose to Chavez Jr.

I like Martinez a lot and I think Chavez Jr is on illegal substances -- he's a unit. That being said...although Martinez is slick and fast as hell Chavez is strong as an ox and he has good enough movement to keep up.

I actually choose Chavez Jr here by devastating KO
            ur getting carried away with devastating lol

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
              ur getting carried away with devastating lol
              Alright alright lol ...that was an edit...maybe I was slightly trolling ...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingisfixed View Post
                Alright alright lol ...that was an edit...maybe I was slightly trolling ...
                chavez gives martinez a good fight.... he's got a great chin, and he's way bigger than sergio. and plus martinez is looking more human then he normally does

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I just can't see Chavez Jr plodding his way through a victory or a TKO win. I think this will look like Pacquiao-Margarito, but Martinez will not move as much, and there might be some more holding.
                  you're post is already wrong in the fact that are comparing a chavez jr. vs a margarito?

margarito is too inaccurate of a pressure fighter. he never fully focused on the body. where as chavez is a natural body puncher and has a larger variety of punches than margarito.
                  it might take chavez 2 or 3 maybe even 4 rounds to start the action and thats the one similarity he has with margarito. but when chavez begins the pressure you will see that he will be lots more effective than when margarito whooped martinez's ass.
                  Last edited by VaginaPuncher; 07-07-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
                    you're post is already wrong in the fact that are comparing a chavez jr. vs a margarito?

margarito is too inaccurate of a pressure fighter. he never fully focused on the body. where as chavez is a natural body puncher and has a larger variety of punches than margarito.
                    it might take chavez 2 or 3 maybe even 4 rounds to start the action and thats the one similarity he has with margarito. but when chavez begins the pressure you will see that he will be lots more effective than when margarito whooped martinez's ass.
                    You're right, Margarito was 10x better than Chavez Jr. I shouldn't compare the two.

Margarito beat a really young, untested, Martinez 12 years ago. You have to be a dumbass to bring that fight up.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      I hate this post.
                      The truth hurts....you still got time to switch to a Sergio sig, no one will blame you.

Comment

Working...
                      X