Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    My girl actually posts on BS here with me, but then again she is my hand.
    :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post

Good one

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
        Well when I'm watching it she supports the fighter I'm going for but when I'm on boxing scene she hates it she thinks I'm talking to girls hahahaha there ain't no girl on here !!
        Wait a minute I thought PAC Boy and check hooks were females all this time

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          Wait a minute I thought PAC Boy and check hooks were females all this time
          i bet you wish i was a female. From what i hear you love chicks with di(ks!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            i bet you wish i was a female. From what i hear you love chicks with di(ks!
            So does your bf mind if you're on thE scene all day?

Comment

So does your bf mind if you're on thE scene all day?
              you mean my best friend...Im not on it all day. I have a life. Unlike you!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                you mean my best friend...Im not on it all day. I have a life. Unlike you!
                Says the guy who has 36,284 more posts than me and has been on NSB 3 less years than me....and I don't have a life? Gtoh you pansy!!!!

Comment

Miss Knucklez has gotten better at "diverting" my attention from the boards as time has went on LOL....

It's funny hearing all these stories from ya'll. lol....my experience is very similar to the sentiments that have been expressed already

Boxing's been a huge part of my life, my career & work, etc...so she's acclimated to it and has begun to share a love for it, although she wasn't raised a boxing fan.

The forums...not so much LOL...but i'm hardly on any electronics at home unless im working, so she understands it. When i'm on the road though (which is a lot), i stay checking BScene on my phone (99% of the time im on here its on my phone), and she hates it....just doesn't get why i would go so hard arguing with some dudes i don't know...lol...on some murmuring under my breath s**t..."babe, u won't believe what this fool just posted...."

Long as my boxing heads feel me, its all good. The world doesn't have to understand us, they just have to put up with us.

Comment

My girlfriend is fully aware I am a die hard fan of the sport and knows I'm always on boxing scene but she doesn't mind one bit. She knows if a fight is on TV she better DVR her programs that are on at the time of the match . How does your significant other feel about your addiction to the sport of boxing as well as the time spent on boxingscene.com & NSB forums?
                    Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    My wifes father brought her up watching boxing and she is an athlete so she loves sports. Never argues when a fight is on, up to date with who is who in boxing, and will watch with me. As a matter of fact we are from the Bay Area and she was the one who bought us tix for both Guerrero and Ward fights.

Needless to say she is hot (not being biased), loves sports, loves to drink, and I dig on her.

can u guys post pics of them girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                      can u guys post pics of them girls?
                      Bobby, u gonna end up catching a rape charge one day.

Comment

Working...
                      X