Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
    My girl comes before boxing - but she's down to watch big fights over the weekend...........but if she's "in the mood" , i will gladly postpone my hobbies for her......
    Girl should always come b4 boxing or anything else for that matter....I agree

Comment

Any girl that spends enough time around me to realize I look at this forum quite a bit more often than I should is probably not going anywhere soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Lol@ i find it hard to troll

There is a guy at my job who posts on NSB and esb but I haven't got his user name. If he's mushadeen ima be pissed cause he's actually a cool dude
        You never asked?

I don't think It would be too hard as I'm sure you guys both talk boxing.

FWIW.. Mushadeen is the funniest poster on this site. I wish it was that dude...because it would be classic to put a face to his posting.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Any girl that spends enough time around me to realize I look at this forum quite a bit more often than I should is probably not going anywhere soon.
          Lol very true!!!!

My girl thinks boxing fans make up a secret society or fraternity or something

She actually had to force me to get a smart phone so I could post and spend more time on NSB lol

Comment

EXCELLENT QUESTION! I'm single now, but when I did have a significant other they knew that once fight time came on to put it on or if I had tickets to go live not make plans. As far as NSB... It's always " why are you on your phone so much".

Comment

My girl doesnt mind that im on the messageboard AT ALL (doesnt hurt that shes getting her PHD and besides the fact that it stops me from interrupting her time watching Reality TV) but she does take issue with the fact that she thinks im crazy to go through all of the trouble of making it to see as many fights as i have live. I never bring her along because i just dont want to be bothered by anything like "do you want popcorn beer or anything?" or "Do you know what time the main event is" despite how well intentioned it is on Fight Night. Ill take her to any other sporting event even UFC & WWE but when it comes to boxing its not happening.

We just got into it about us not going to the Ward fight together. I was debating on taking her to the Guerrero card but i think ill just "go over to a friends house to watch" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                You never asked?

I don't think It would be too hard as I'm sure you guys both talk boxing.

FWIW.. Mushadeen is the funniest poster on this site. I wish it was that dude...because it would be classic to put a face to his posting.
                Naw I just found out the other day and before I could ask him he went back to work off his break .......ima ask him tomorrow

Mushadeen is classic ....I wonder what will become of boxing scene if chavez loses

Comment

my girlfriend only exists in my head. she is hot as **** and she loves boxing. and she is bi sexual too.

Comment

boxing>>>>>>>>>>b1tches

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                      boxing>>>>>>>>>>b1tches
                      Boxing and women > boxing

Young padawon you have a long way till you become a jedi master

Comment

Working...
                      X