Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets get real half of yall are gay

Comment

• Mine don't mind and at times watches with me. I guess she rather me be on boxingscene than face book.

At times if there is a live fight we go and watch them she loves going to see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        Anyone ever watch a live boxing event in a home theater? Man I want to build one just for this occasion.
        I have a nice set up that I invite people over. The surround sound actually becomes a distraction, the cheering is so loud around you that you hardly hear the commentators(sometimes that is not a bad thing). It is better just to listen to it the regular way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
          Anyone ever watch a live boxing event in a home theater? Man I want to build one just for this occasion.

Had a huge party for Pac vs Bradley as well as many other fights. Got a 65" & projector setup along with Onkyo 9:1 surround. Took me like a year to complete.
          Last edited by Merciless1; 07-13-2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
            lets get real half of yall are gay
            You're comin out , you want the world to know

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozencat
              95% of you are grade A morons, and obviously uneducated, and barely able to write correct English. Like you losers have a significant other. Yea, sure.
              But you do right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Merciless1 View Post
                Had a huge party for Pac vs Bradley as well as many other fights. Got a 65" & projector setup along with Onkyo 9:1 surround. Took me like a year to complete.
                Damn I'd like to see this set up

Comment

• Honestly, boxingscene has ruined my dating life. I play so rough with you guys on here, now I find most men whiny and unbearable. I can't talk to a guy who isn't as in love with boxing as I am, cause I feel like we have nothing in common.

It just hit me now that I am well and truly addicted to boxing. A male friend of mine asking my plans for the weekend said 'boxing is for gays' in response to my 'watching the fight' text and all I could said in response was; 'lose my number.'

Comment

• she knows not to bug when I'm watching boxing. or else.

Comment

• she's koo with it she watches fights with me and everything it's to the point where she knows more than a casual fan , she also likes the fact that i train the only thing she hates is me actually competing

Comment

Working...
                      X