Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my gf doesnt mind, she just looks here and there reads a bit and looks at avatars and sigs.During fights shes tuned in and even scores the fight and gives her reasons why she felt a fighter won the round.
    Last edited by boxing2106; 07-05-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      my gf doesnt mind, she just looks here and there reads a bit and looks at avatars and sigs.During fights shes tuned in and even scores the fight and gives her reasons why she felt a fighter won the round.
      How would you rate her scoring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        yo thats nice! what fight was it?

The main event was Tye "Big Sky" Fields vs Bruce "The Atlantic City Express"
        Seldon. I still have the card with all the fights on it somewhere. I believe I got to see Humberto Soto too. Good times.

Comment

• Comment

• my girl learned to like it and she has her favorites too, she used to watch as a kid with her grandpa, so she wasnt a complete stranger to it. And we have gone to a number of fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post

Lmao

Thats comedy man

Comment

• Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
                my girl learned to like it and she has her favorites too, she used to watch as a kid with her grandpa, so she wasnt a complete stranger to it. And we have gone to a number of fights.
                Whos her favorite fighter?

Comment

• My girlfriend doesn't mind at all.

She endorses me training, and watching. But she'll only watch boxing when Floyd or Pacquiao are fighting.

But she bought me a Marvelous Marvin Hagler signed boxing glove from bday. So she's definitely cool with it.

Comment

• They all complain, to make it simple I freaking love this sport, as corrupt and shitty as it is some times.

Comment

• My ex would watch fights with me. I would keep quiet when she gasps at punches that didn't even land or got blocked..

But now I get to watch boxing in peace with the bros.

Comment

Working...
                      X