Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the top 5 blood and gut battles by the klit bro's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Guess who's come out of the woodwork.. my personal favorite j-off poet... always can count on U for a barrel of laughs.... NOT!
    Been pwning you since you been here :cool9:

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      tell me are are really trolling cause that was funny as hell
      sON.. i'm not here to amuse you.... you know perfectly well who i am & trolls will never bring it the way i do... so apologize & close this blood & guts thread down.. already.. i'm bored with it.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        you did get my fellow klitschko angry as **** in a way

Comment

Let me know when you want to come work for me instead.. I could use a disrespectful nonrhyming joff poet such as yourself on my team to fend off all these hater/pretenders... k!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            you did get my fellow klitschko angry as **** in a way
            If I don't piss off nuthuggers then I'm doing something seriously wrong :cool9: Right now the Paqtards are all pizzered oof at me :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Let me know when you want to come work for me instead.. I could use a disrespectful nonrhyming joff poet such as yourself on my team to fend off all these hater/pretenders... k!
              You got jokes.....son? I don't jump on nuthugging bandwagons.....kapish? :cool9:

Poet

Comment

You got jokes.....son? I don't jump on nuthugging bandwagons.....kapish? :cool9:

Poet
                Mimickry is the sincerest form of flattery.... i'm touched.

Comment

sON.. i'm not here to amuse you.... you know perfectly well who i am & trolls will never bring it the way i do... so apologize & close this blood & guts thread down.. already.. i'm bored with it.
                  you are a funny guy

Comment

elder klit vs sanders was my favorite

Comment

Wouldn't call it a war but Peter-Wladimir I was pretty good IMO.

Vitali vs. Lewis is a classic and while it shows Vitali having the guts to exchange and match Lennox punch for punch...it also shows Vitali not being able to defeat an old Lennox Lewis.

Both Klitschko vs. Corrie Sanders fights were good. Even if Corrie gassed after a round. Corrie was incredibly brave in taking it to Vitali when Vitali looked like the top guy in the division.

Smart fighters though. No real need to take a risk if you are better than you're opponent. That's why they're not on television Stateside though. No excitement or risk involved.

Wladimir has legit power but doesn't use it until his opponent is dead on his feet...unless of course his opponent is very hurt like with Mormeck or Brock.

Comment

Working...
                      X