Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB has ruled out Lara, K9, Trout, Quintana, and Cotto for Canelo. Who's left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Trout says he's out of the running. Earner says GB has very little interest in K9 vs Canelo. Lara is out for obvious reasons. Cotto is on vacation. And Quintana hasn't gotten a phone call. Who is left for Canelo to fight?

Rosado? Mayorga? Molina? I thought GB said they had already chosen their opponent.
    maybe a alfonso gomez rematch cause gomez won almost every round till he got knocked out, i dont know who too put so gomes can redeem himself or canelo can prove the first fight was a off night

Comment

i wouldnt be suprised if it was vs floyd at 147 in late very november so canelo can keep his belt even if/when floyd wins. i like canelo alot, one of my current favorite fighters but he just isnt ready.

Comment

id be down to see him fight mayorga.

Comment

Mark my words, Canelo with fight a bum, simply because he's a bum himself. He doesn't belong in the top tier levels of boxing, and fishnets knows this. Canelo and Bradley are the true definition of paper champs.

Comment

Mundine. anyone mentioned him yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              maybe a alfonso gomez rematch cause gomez won almost every round till he got knocked out, i dont know who too put so gomes can redeem himself or canelo can prove the first fight was a off night
              I agree, but wasn't he losing badly in the sorecards? How would it be any different right now? They'd still give it to the ginger.

That fight shows canelo can be outboxed fairly well.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                they should fcuk the september date off and fight cotto when he is ready.
                Prickchard Schaefer is too stubborn.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                  I agree, but wasn't he losing badly in the sorecards? How would it be any different right now? They'd still give it to the ginger.

That fight shows canelo can be outboxed fairly well.
                  canelo won by a lucky knockout punch, it wasnt a desicion win by canelo, id like to see a rematch of this so i can see if canelos improved or not

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Trout says he's out of the running. Earner says GB has very little interest in K9 vs Canelo. Lara is out for obvious reasons. Cotto is on vacation. And Quintana hasn't gotten a phone call. Who is left for Canelo to fight?

Rosado? Mayorga? Molina? I thought GB said they had already chosen their opponent.
                    I still think it's Quintana. He said he hasn't gotten a call yet... doesn't mean they still won't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      I still think it's Quintana. He said he hasn't gotten a call yet... doesn't mean they still won't make it.
                      i wouldnt mind seeing quintana vs canelo, it would be easy but canelo would get another victory over a puerto rican, then id like to see canelo vs collazo

Comment

Working...
                      X