Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Beats The Dog **** Out of Chavez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    ran out his interview??stop Bush cause thats bogus,he couldnt even talk to him cause he doesnt even speak english......blame Arum for that fight not happening.do i have to bump that thread again?
    What you got the interview somewhere?? Bump on!!

The business of boxing is why the fight wasn't made. Baldomir was easier, Margarito was dangerous. I won't blame bob for that.

Comment

Only thing that gives Chavez Jr the edge here is the size different. Mayweather Jr beats a 154 Chavez Jr EASILY.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Only thing that gives Chavez Jr the edge here is the size different. Mayweather Jr beats a 154 Chavez Jr EASILY.
        But that's a Chavez we'll never see. At 160 Floyd gets run outs the ring, quits, or gets ko'd brutally.

Comment

These Mayweathers Are All Foul-Mouth Illiterates From The Hood!

Sr has nothing going for him, with his kid following in his footsteps, landing in the klink. Floyd Jr guessed that Cotto was old and shot, and found out he was in a street fight he had to fight and run his azz off to survive. Floyd continues to hand pick opponents. He made Mosley and Cotto wait for more than 10 years to fight him, hoping they were both beyond their best years. Mosley nearly had Mayweather KO'd in 2, and Cotto gave Floyd Jr a street fight for 12. Mayweather has made Pacquiao wait for nearly 4 years for being to dangerous still, too near his prime still. Floyd opted to fight Ortiz after Maidana destroyed Ortiz in 6. Floyd wanted NO part of Maidana, because he was too youthful and dangerous. Since when do you sign to fight the "LOSER' of a fight, rather than the "WINNER"???? Most that saw Floyd fight Oscar Dela Hoya, knew Oscar won that fight, hit Floyd and gave him way more than he wanted on that evening. SO much so, that Floyd walked away from a $25M rematch to fight Oscar again. Floyd Jr said.... "No Way". So don't tell me what Floyd will do to the "World of Boxing". He's hand picked his career to the record he has today. He's clearly not in the echelon of legends like Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Chavez, Arguello, Pryor, who fought everyone, at their prime, multiple times, win, lose, or draw, allowing money to take care of itself, more interested in challenging the Best of the Best... for which Legends are made of. Those guys were the authors of "Super Fights". Those guys had ballz. Floyd is a lot like Roy Jones, Jr... hand pick your career to death, for the safest, least risky route to the bank.... then call yourself "Great". What a bunch of gutless weasels.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            But that's a Chavez we'll never see. At 160 Floyd gets run outs the ring, quits, or gets ko'd brutally.
            Oh there's no denying that.

Comment

First off, he's talking about his son. WTF do you expect him to say?

Secondly, this would be a good fight. Floyd has been sparring with guys way bigger than him his whole career.

Comment

Are you sure that's what he said? I got the to the JCC question and I couldn't make heads or tales of what Sr. was saying. I'm surprised anyone could transcribe it.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 07-03-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafukru View Post
                  My god. Cant be serious, i mean im sire mayweather might find a way to box out chavez jr all day but to say he will knock out a 180 pound good chin stalky fighter is ridiculous...maybe mayweather might knock out chvez jr is he had tyson power or even pacquiao power, and ofcourse throwing a lot of punches. Not 1, 2s and run aroun the ring lol
                  Pacquiao power couldn't knock down a junior welterweight in his last fight.

Not sure what is happening there.

Comment

Floyd is at the age where he will have to fight more carefully. I mean he is still the best fighter in the game, but he is getting older and no longer has that spring in his step like he once did.

As for Beating Chavez...Well skill wise it is no contest. The question would be could his legs last long enough deal with someone so much bigger and possibly juiced up. I think he could, but the clock is ticking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      What you got the interview somewhere?? Bump on!!

The business of boxing is why the fight wasn't made. Baldomir was easier, Margarito was dangerous. I won't blame bob for that.
                      all floyd asked was for 8 million to fight margo and guarantees on cotto,hatton and 20 million for oscar........Arum said NO................. so he left and made ALOT MORE.......................BLAME ARUM

Comment

Working...
                      X