Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Beats The Dog **** Out of Chavez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
    Sr. writing checks Jr. can't cash. Martinez beats Jr. & 154, Lara beats Jr. @154, & Pac beats Jr @147....& at 160 Jr. has probably beats Jr.
    keep proving you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

• floyd will break both of his hands before the 7th round (even taking xylocaine in between rounds)... chavez jr doing the massacre at the start of 7th round... fight will be stopped at 11th... round 12 chavez jr will take on roger, floyd sr and jeff at the same time... when the bell rings, all these crack thugs are done...

Comment

• i think he'd run circles around him and make him look like a novice.

cloud should pick up the middleweight belt before retiring

this would be a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          So, how does the fight go down then?? Floyd is gonna dance out of every trap for 12 while keeping Jr off with pitty pat punches as he stunts the Jr offense & body punching?? Even though Rubio's & Lee's power did nothing?? Tell me, itching to know.
          SO JCC Jr is an A class fighter now who will land on Mayweather all day?

Comment

• we're talking about arguably the BEST fighter of his generation/the most skilled of his era/one of the best defensive fighters in history/the most accurate puncher since compu box....what elses? ....oh yea, one of the most well conditioned fighters on the planet/multi-division world champion/the BEST fighter P4P on the planet.....NOT some dude off the "Contender" or something like that....after Chavez takes the test he'll get a boxing lesson....simple as that!!

I think the success Cotto was having is kinda gassing dudes....Floyd might lose one day, but it won't be to a pressure fighter/brawler...get real!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Not at all , you went of like a pac kid fan spewing hate because a father talks up his son , to me being the father gives Snr some common sense leeway in what he says about Jnr , there is always a human element in all this and most of the time you seem to respect that , that was the point ! its like people putting rubbish on Snr and Roger because of their slurring speech , they been hit in the head lots of times its going to effect them , but the insults are hate driven .
              It is a fact I feel neutral & indifferent towards the Mayweather's, so there goes that theory. Hate driven LOL. Not at all.

Try me as a realist fan. 160 is too much for Floyd & Chavez is too big. These last couple of pages act like all you guy forget that these 2 fighters are naturally 3 weight classes apart.

Comment

• the dogsh#t

floyd would beat it, beat it, beat it out of him, according to mayweather sr.

Comment

• Floyd generates too much bread to be at a disadvantage in the ring....so I wouldn't be looking at it like some NORMAL fight....bring back same day weigh-in, have the fighters randomly tested and book the MGM for cinco de mayo and watch Jr. get tatted up

dudes who are picking Jr. are going by size and not skill...don't be foolish to think some dude who weighs 180 on fight night is gonna get in the ring with Floyd or Manny without some weight agreement....yall know how the divas dance...like I said, get real!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Floyd generates too much bread to be at a disadvantage in the ring....so I wouldn't be looking at it like some NORMAL fight....bring back same day weigh-in, have the fighters randomly tested and book the MGM for cinco de mayo and watch Jr. get tatted up

dudes who are picking Jr. are going by size and not skill...don't be foolish to think some dude who weighs 180 on fight night is gonna get in the ring with Floyd or Manny without some weight agreement....yall know how the divas dance...like I said, get real!!
                    Jones vs Ruiz

Comment

• I don't give a fffuuukkk how much skill may has he ain't beating Chavez. Not only does Chavez has a weight advantage but height,reach,power,chin,and not to mention would be hungry to crush may to oblivion. So no may wont win to many disadvantages. Skill can only get you so far when it comes to bigger men eventually size will matter

Comment

Working...
                      X