Comments Thread For: Garcia Shreds Roach's Creds, Takes Aim at Khan's God

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia got annoying really quick

Comment

I thought I'd never wish serious injury on a fighter but to be honest I wouldn't give a 5hit if Khan bea this dude to within an inch of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
        If Roger Mayweather and Angel Garcia took IQ tests would their combined scores top a 100?

I'm guessing not.
        roger mayweather isnt stupid he just jokes around alot. garcia isnt too bright though. he clearly knows nothing about islam yet hes insulting millions of muslims saying they worship a punishing god. according to histoty his god is more punishing than khans, garcia wouldnt know that though.

garcia is just a moron, the first time i saw him i thoguth he was ******ed. literally..

you hear all this about ricky hatton having that sick kid holding his belts, martinez helping that bullied girl, eloy perez having that kid with cancer around etc..

when i saw garcia acting a fool at the morales weigh in i thought it was some mentally ******ed guy they kept around for those same reasons. when i saw him in the ring on fight night and found out that was a trainer i was laughing my ass off.

Comment

pops is a grown ass man..he KNOWS what he's doing....its all part of the game....just sit back and enjoy the verses and jewels he drop

boxing NEED pops!!!

Comment

Stupid people now a days WOW !

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              If Roger Mayweather and Angel Garcia took IQ tests would their combined scores top a 100?

I'm guessing not.
              Yet, their accomplishments exceed yours.

How you figure?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                This is the 4th article from that one interview
                Thats what I was thinking.

Boxingscene is really milking this one.

Comment

I'm a muslim and I don't feel offended....I think Philly is the muslim capital of America...more muslims live in Philly than any other place in the U.S....correct me if I'm wrong!!!....pops KNOWS this is the biggest fight of his son's career/life....don't listen, just read between the lines....pops is way smarter than you dudes THINK!!!!

Comment

I can't believe people are getting so annoyed about this. Yes he is annoying and id rather not read this kind of stuff but Amir Khan and Freddie "The Dope Coach" Roach are even more annoying. Some of the stuff that they have come out with in the last year is far more deserving of ridicule than this. Why does Freddie Roach get a pass for all the ignorant and provocative stuff he says about boxers while people like this guy and Roger Mayweather get singled out? I can't help but think it has something to do with how his main guy is portrayed and him having parkinson's syndrome. That doesn't mean he should get a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      I'm a muslim and I don't feel offended....I think Philly is the muslim capital of America...more muslims live in Philly than any other place in the U.S....correct me if I'm wrong!!!....pops KNOWS this is the biggest fight of his son's career/life....don't listen, just read between the lines....pops is way smarter than you dudes THINK!!!!
                      His biggest AND last after Khan is done with him. He's gonna be looking dumb as fk once they stop that fight for brutal beating on Danny Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X