Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hahaha!!! I forgot about this! Gotta love Teddy OWNING fools!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There ain't no one that talks about Boxing with the passion Teddy does, Teddy's a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
      There ain't no one that talks about Boxing with the passion Teddy does, Teddy's a legend.
      you know lotta peoplehate on teddy but u gotta admire his passion for the spot and his knwoledge about the game. Good commentator and trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
        you know lotta peoplehate on teddy but u gotta admire his passion for the spot and his knwoledge about the game. Good commentator and trainer.
        Never understood the hate sure he likes a metaphor when commentating, this is a dude that held a gun to Tyson's head to defend his neice, Teddys a badass and I feel he really knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          So who is going to start the petition?
          The Manny Pacquiao fanboys.

Comment

The thing bout Atlas is that he doesn't water down what he says. He speaks what he truly believes. Sometimes he's wrong, sometimes he's right.

People don't like him because he opposes the business of boxing. I do too, so I always tune in to hear what he has to say. If I agree or not, I know he's keeping it 100.

Comment

I've actually always liked Teddy, weather disagreeing or agreeing with him. He knows his shit.

Comment

I remember watching this on T.V. when it happened. I was right there with Teddy yelling all kinds of **** at the T.V. and judges. Ever since then I not only became an Emanuel Augustus fan, but also a Teddy Atlas fan. As many have said here before, if agree with him or not he has so much passion for this great sport. Plus I kind of like the metaphors, they crack me up sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by mehoe View Post
                  I remember watching this on T.V. when it happened. I was right there with Teddy yelling all kinds of **** at the T.V. and judges. Ever since then I not only became an Emanuel Augustus fan, but also a Teddy Atlas fan. As many have said here before, if agree with him or not he has so much passion for this great sport. Plus I kind of like the metaphors, they crack me up sometimes.
                  i like teddy. not all the time but he does always keep it 100 imo

Comment

I was just so glad that someone actually went off on air and on the officials to boot. Best part is when he tells the official that he doesn't know the rule of boxing and makes him agree to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                      And these are the guys we have judging fights...... SMH

Watched that fight. Awful, awful judging. Bradley / Pac had nothing on this in the way of robbery. This fight made me an Augustus fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X