Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez... And Canelo vs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    well he was signed to fight Paul Williams.im just saying
    I was really excited for that and gave him credit.
    Even when he was going to fight Kirkland, I was still kind of excited because even though I knew it should be a Canelo Victory, Kirkland would go all in.
    Then it just went all downhill from there.
    Another welterweight, then the refusal of Trout, K9 being talked about and so on.
    If GBP hasn't moved the date.... well damn, the must not GAF

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      well he was signed to fight Paul Williams.im just saying
      So he was gonna fight the one that got destroyed by Martinez?(with all due respect to P.Will). Canelo fights the guy that was KTFO and Chavez get the Winner... So?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        On Sept 15th
        The fight everyone will watch is Chavez Jr..... except Canelo's fans.
        I laugh at people who're arguing Canelo is still developing.
        Yup, 40+ fights and a belt and he's still developing..... hilarious
        Also... a lot of people will disagree with him there... one of them is a post above you
        Thing is, he really still is. Regardless of him being a good champ or the level of opposition, he really is still developing. It's evident on every fight, and that's why he gets a lot of ****. Most of us just want to see what he's made of.

That said, **** the Vargas argument, it's boxing, people get beat up and broken. Why is he so goddamn special.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
          Thing is, he really still is. Regardless of him being a good champ or the level of opposition, he really is still developing. It's evident on every fight, and that's why he gets a lot of ****. Most of us just want to see what he's made of.

That said, **** the Vargas argument, it's boxing, people get beat up and broken. Why is he so goddamn special.
          Then why iS he the champion?? I mean I know he is still young and will develop. But why make him out to be the next big thing. Then throw him in there with C and B level fighters. Just build him up. He's doesn't have to be a world champ IMO of course

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
            Then why iS he the champion?? I mean I know he is still young and will develop. But why make him out to be the next big thing. Then throw him in there with C and B level fighters. Just build him up. He's doesn't have to be a world champ IMO of course
            Because the WBC like him and want him to be champion. Might as well get some before it's served.
            IMO, they'll free up the 160 title for him when it's time for him to move up. It's so predictable it's sad

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Because the WBC like him and want him to be champion. Might as well get some before it's served.
              IMO, they'll free up the 160 title for him when it's time for him to move up. It's so predictable it's sad
              totally agree with you here. I think we can all smell the BS the WBC has been doing for a while. and no doubt they will give Canelo a 160 pound belt

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ
                canelo is younger then chavez jr.........who was jr facing at 21? and it's not canelo's fault kirkland,williams and ortiz fights fell apart not to mention cotto didn't want to fight till dec
                A 21 years old guy with 40 or more fights but he's not ready yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
                  A 21 years old guy with 40 or more fights but he's not ready yet ?
                  agreed.. no need to be a WORLD CHAMP

Comment

Is the K-9 fight a go?? LOL, it's the business of boxing. A champion who needs to step up, lol!! Anyway Chavez has been increasing comp at a steady rate. Meanwhile ginger is still being spoon fed no-hopers. Gotta love the business of boxing though, gotta love that $h1t.

The fans, ohh the fans. Boxing is business,lol. They enjoy being bum****ed all to hell. I love these guys, I really do. It's about the money. Why fight Lara, he brings nothing LOL!! He's still stepping up, LOL!!
                    The Kirkland fight fell through,LOL!!. Golden boy wanted Kirkland to fight injured for peanuts, lol!!

War business, **** tha sport!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
                      Freaking K9??? Wow. I mean Chavez jr at least stepped up and is going in there with the middleweight king(wont believe it till i see it)But damn Canelo was gonna fight Ortiz a welterweight, or K9. **** just seems like a lot of BS
                      I mean JR at least has the intention in going in there with the best.
                      Where are you getting this info from?

Didn't Oscar or Schaffer stay that K9 was not in the running?

Comment

Working...
                      X