No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Takes High Road, Will Not Respond To Smack Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Takes High Road, Will Not Respond To Smack Talk

Unbeaten 140 lb. titlist Danny Garcia and his handlers – in particular father and trainer Angel Garcia – have been unmerciful in the trash talk directed at Amir Khan, whom he faces on July 14 in Las Vegas [Click Here To Read More]

do the talking with the fist.

Comment

Khan is shook!!

Comment

he isn't innocent himself

he re tweeted a black man chasing chicken on his twitter and deleted it after he caught some heat

Comment

I hope Khan knocks this kid out..I'm happy he is learning tho,he seems very focus on the task at hand..Good for him...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            do the talking with the fist.
            for a damn change.

Comment

Yeah, Khan needs to stop running his mouth & get some damn stamina after round 4 & he'll be alright.

Comment

When Kahns win i guess we will have to start using the term "he got Garcia'ed"..as in, a boxer chatted so much **** before the fight and got beaten badly.
                At the moment, ill just say i think Garcia is going to get Bute'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I hope Khan knocks this kid out..I'm happy he is learning tho,he seems very focus on the task at hand..Good for him...
                  me too

i'm not a fan of khan's mouth either, but there's nothing i like about garcia

at least khan can f#ckin fight.

i cant believe they wasted perhaps the last fight of erik morales on a bum like garcia. hated that fight from the second it was announced.

Comment

Khan trying to act all humble a shit.... HA.

Comment

Working...
                    X