Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better Mexican superstar??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, so now sparring is a real fight hahaha, the Muhammad Ali is not the greatest, because he was beaten lots of times in sparring... sparring is a different ball game, they have headgears and they work on specific things.

Martirosyan without a headger will be dead vs Chavez.

I can bet he beats Martirosyan in a real fight.

Also embarrasing, getting almost KO'D in the first round vs Lightweight Jose Cotto

And being dominated by welterweight Contender Alfonso Gomez, until a premature stoppage happened.

EMBARRASING INDEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      You see this ****?!

Like I've been saying, he's decently skilled but because of the massive size advantage he has, that's what makes him dangerous. Does anyone here really think he's gonna make noise at 168?
      I'm surprised Chavez' team allowed the press to release the video. And that was against a 154 lber. Forget 168, Martinez is going to punish this kid something fierce.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Yeah, he got murked.
      Glad you finally came back down to earth.

Originally posted by ksan View Post
      Wow, so now sparring is a real fight hahaha, the Muhammad Ali is not the greatest, because he was beaten lots of times in sparring... sparring is a different ball game, they have headgears and they work on specific things.

Also embarrasing, getting almost KO'D in the first round vs Lightweight Jose Cotto
      LMAO Canelo was almost KO'd? What's the matter with you? You're a decent poster but it's like your brain shuts off when you talk about Chavez and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I'm surprised Chavez' team allowed the press to release the video. And that was against a 154 lber. Forget 168, Martinez is going to punish this kid something fierce.

Glad you finally came back down to earth.

LMAO Canelo was almost KO'd? What's the matter with you? You're a decent poster but it's like your brain shuts off when you talk about Chavez and Canelo.
        LOL, some selective quoting going on too??

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post

And being dominated by welterweight Contender Alfonso Gomez, until a premature stoppage happened.

EMBARRASING INDEED!

I'm sorry, but if not for the ropes, Canelo would've went down against Cotto.

The ref stopping the Canelo-Cotto fight in the 1st round would've been the equivalent to the Gomez-Canelo stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I'm sorry, but if not for the ropes, Canelo would've went down against Cotto.

The ref stopping the Canelo-Cotto fight in the 1st round would've been the equivalent to the Gomez-Canelo stoppage.
            I think that was his point bro.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Unlike Baldomir, Rubio wasn't dragged out of retirement. He was at least fringe top 10 with his win over Lemieux. Plus he could punch.

Mosley was bigger than Pac, fighting at his best weight, got dropped and ran. Nobody gives Pac any credit for this one cause Mosley was washed up. Did Mosley suddenly become unshot after Pac? Did he suddenly become an effective super welter after failing there in his prime?

And if you gotta stick up for Cintron (that sorry version!) you know you're on shaky ground.
              pacquiao deserves no credit for fighting mosley. alvarez doesnt deserve much but he should get some. hes not a top p4p fighter in his prime, hes a young titleholder whos still learning on the job. the bar isnt set as high for him as it is for pacquiao and rightfully so, they are on diffrent levels and you should expect their opposition to show that.

again, cintron is a former titleholder and hes fought plenty of other titleholders. competed at a diffrent level than anyone chavez ever faced. rubio quit against pavlik, got ktfo against jantuah and never held a title. he hasnt done any better than cintron at the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                pacquiao deserves no credit for fighting mosley. alvarez doesnt deserve much but he should get some. hes not a top p4p fighter in his prime, hes a young titleholder whos still learning on the job. the bar isnt set as high for him as it is for pacquiao and rightfully so, they are on diffrent levels and you should expect their opposition to show that.

again, cintron is a former titleholder and hes fought plenty of other titleholders. competed at a diffrent level than anyone chavez ever faced. rubio quit against pavlik, got ktfo against jantuah and never held a title. he hasnt done any better than cintron at the top level.

Rubio is a better fighter in 2012 than Cintron is.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

Fine, no need to haggle over how little credit Canelo should get for undersized, washed up Mosley.

Cintron had mentally checked out of boxing, see his previous 3 fight streak.

Bottom line, his only top 10 154 win is still Ryan Rhodes.

Comment

Obviously Chavez. I wonder what all those guys that jumped ginger's bones gotta say now??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Obviously Chavez. I wonder what all those guys that jumped ginger's bones gotta say now??
                      Bush, boxing is a business.

Lopez-Canelo makes perfect sense. No one in the history of boxing has done what we're asking Canelo to do. I'd rather put Canelo in the ring with a tiger than have him fight Austin Trout.

Canelo is only 21 years old. We have to be smart Bush. Meaning, let's let Lara, Trout, Kirkland and Rosado beat the crap out of each other. Then after they're punch drunk, Canelo would be 24 y.o and have all their names on his resume becoming the greatest mexican champion since Chavez Sr.

Boxing is a business, Bush.... A business... I've finally decided to join the BBC (Boxingscene Businessman Club). I see things more clearly now. New England has shown me the way and opened my eyes to what makes sense.
                      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-10-2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X