No announcement yet.

Who's the better Mexican superstar??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
    They're both garbage tbh, Chavez Jr is gonna lose by vicious KO to Martinez and Canela will get his jaw broken by Lopez. I hope this happens.
    If Chavez does happen to lose to Martinez, there won't be any shame in that. Greater fighters than him have blatantly also ducked Martinez. Hell 1 even said they'd fight him at 150 & when he said lets's do it, that same fighter retreated to 147.

But Josesito cannot beat ginger, which is why the fight was made, that's how ginger rolls.

Comment

• both are Extremely OVERRATED but I give the edge to Chavez Jr especially since he is fighting Martinez and if he wins then he is no longer OVERRATED and you have to consider him 100% LEGIT maybe even a Top 10 P4P Fighter?

Comment

• SIGH.....JCCJ and Canelo as the choices for Mexican superstar. SMH.

Comment

• Canelo. He has that "IT" factor about him. Canelo also has the look of a superstar while junior has the look of a semi ******ed man child.

Comment

• Chavez Jr is fighting for the "Linear middleweight championship title"against a top 3 p4p fighter.Canelo is fighting who??Lopez?the guy was at 140 9 months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr chavez jr View Post
              Chavez Jr is fighting for the "Linear middleweight championship title"against a top 3 p4p fighter.Canelo is fighting who??Lopez?the guy was at 140 9 months ago.
              This logic is too sound for boxingscene. It makes too much sense. The usual boxingscene expert believes that in the business of boxing, ginger is the man.

Comment

• I am going to say Canelo just because I think Chavez is on the juice.

Comment

• If not for that ass-looking hairstyle, I'd be riding the Chavez Jr bandwagon full blast.

I prefer him because A). I think he's a better fighter, B). Is taking on better comp and C). I like how he hits the body in fights.

Lastly, I do not think Martinez can beat Chavez

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    If not for that ass-looking hairstyle, I'd be riding the Chavez Jr bandwagon full blast.

I prefer him because A). I think he's a better fighter, B). Is taking on better comp and C). I like how he hits the body in fights.

Lastly, I do not think Martinez can beat Chavez
                    Crappy haircut or not, Chavez is a real fighter, ginger is a pampered protected joke of a champion.

Comment

• Bump.

With the following question. Does anyone still feel the same??

Comment

Working...
                      X