No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
    Canelo gains nothing making unknown Lara his ***** might as well fight a taxi driver.

Boxing is a business.

Deal with it.
    been sayin this lara cant match canelo

Comment

• canelo is the red headed ray robinson

let this thread die

Comment

• Canelo is bound to get exposed by a no name fighter, a least Juanma loss to a good fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          Canelo is bound to get exposed by a no name fighter, a least Juanma loss to a good fighter.

do you really think canelo is so bad?

surely you guys can't be serious. you must have some sort of alterior motives. is easy matchmaking for a 22 year old with no amateur experience and a paper title really rubbing you the wrong way like that?

when i'm calling him the red headed ray robinson i am joking. he's way better than robinson

when i call him a very good young fighter i am not.
          esposed by a no namer? the less than stellar comp he's fought have been greater quan****** than no namers, and he's been, for the most part, completely dominant.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            you must have some sort of alterior motives. is easy matchmaking for a 22 year old with no amateur experience and a paper title really rubbing you the wrong way like that?

esposed by a no namer? the less than stellar comp he's fought have been greater quan****** than no namers, and he's been, for the most part, completely dominant.
            I used to ride with that no amateur crap excuse but not any more. Aren't you suppose to gradually upgrade competition to keep getting better? Canelo is definitely not doing so.

He better look dominant. I mean, look at the type of competition he's facing...

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              I used to ride with that no amateur crap excuse but not any more. Aren't you suppose to gradually upgrade competition to keep getting better? Canelo is definitely not doing so.

He better look dominant. I mean, look at the type of competition he's facing...

kirkland and williams and ortiz were all scheduled to fight him and suffered injuries (with ortiz getting knocked out in a tune up fight, if you want to call that an injury.)

that's hardly something you can hold against canelo

additionally, as a 22 year old who is locked for years in with goldenboy, he's doing whatever the hell he is told. he is not a matchmaker. these guys do not move themselves.

Comment

do you really think canelo is so bad?

surely you guys can't be serious. you must have some sort of alterior motives. is easy matchmaking for a 22 year old with no amateur experience and a paper title really rubbing you the wrong way like that?

when i'm calling him the red headed ray robinson i am joking. he's way better than robinson

No he is not bad not at all, but how can you get better if all you face is crap? I think the biggest mistake was giving him a belt the way they did and so young,he still a prospect in my book but he has a belt and that make him "champ" and he should be fighting the best in his division, I think he is been exploited and time will tell.

Comment

• Canelo makes Lara take a knee

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    No he is not bad not at all, but how can you get better if all you face is crap? I think the biggest mistake was giving him a belt the way they did and so young,he still a prospect in my book but he has a belt and that make him "champ" and he should be fighting the best in his division, I think he is been exploited and time will tell.

again, the guy signed deals to fight ortiz, williams, and kirkland. they arent elite right now, but they're solid fighters and certainly not below a 22 year old.

Comment

kirkland and williams and ortiz were all scheduled to fight him and suffered injuries (with ortiz getting knocked out in a tune up fight, if you want to call that an injury.)

that's hardly something you can hold against canelo

additionally, as a 22 year old who is locked for years in with goldenboy, he's doing whatever the hell he is told. he is not a matchmaker. these guys do not move themselves.
                      Forget about Williams, Kirkland and Ortiz, three fighters he shouldn't be fighting anyway, why not fight the guy that beat the crap out of Williams? Kirkland was injured and knew he was ask to fight Canelo because of that so he did what any smart person will do, they want to fight me because I have only one good arm, I'll ransom their a$$, Ortiz was a WW coming from a KO and a guy that could be brake, still he have a whole division to chose from, vanes, Lara, Molina, Trout etc..

Comment

Working...
                      X