Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I can play that game too.

Lara

Williams coming off a devastating knock out loss to Sergio and still got the "L".

Molina who he actually lost to

Hearns LOL!!

You want to talk about resume to be desired? Lara is the same way if so.
    Actually Lara was there to lose against Williams and it backfired, Lara-Molina was a boring fight and none of them deserved the win, Molina was the busier and Lara Connected the best punches of the fight, he even hurt Molina in the 8 or 9 round, you forget to mention that the fight was close to be canceled do to Lara's being sick three days before the fight and again you forgot to mention that he didn't train properly do to Shields training GR in Ireland against Casey, there's was no whooping in that fight and I want to see a rematch, hopefully DeCubas is pressed into giving the OK.
    PS. Of course Molina is not to blame for any of Lara's misfortunes but he got the fight a the right time, my guess is that you will c a completely different fight next time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Please play the game lol. The problem is that every top 154lber has a lackluster resume. The only way we can legitimately analyze them is not by record, but by their skill and talent.
      with that said mayweather > 154 > 147

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Please play the game lol. The problem is that every top 154lber has a lackluster resume. The only way we can legitimately analyze them is not by record, but by their skill and talent.
        How can you truly analyze skill and talent when the resume is lackluster? True skills and talent shines in the face of adversity and not against people to make you look good. Am I right?

Comment

How can you truly analyze skill and talent when the resume is lackluster? True skills and talent shines in the face of adversity and not against people to make you look good. Am I right?
          You Are right of course, that's why we want to c the best fights, do you really want to c canelo-mosley,hatton, gomez orLara-canelo,trout,k9 etc..?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
            You Are right of course, that's why we want to c the best fights, do you really want to c canelo-mosley,hatton, gomez orLara-canelo,trout,k9 etc..?
            Mosley was suppose to be some kind of test for Canelo and now that Canelo dominated him Mosley, he wasn't. It's funny because 2-3 fights ago Mosley was somehow a test for Pac & Floyd.

I don't mind seeing Canelo fighting Lara, Trout, K9, Kirkland, & Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
              canelo/trout = canelo ko inside on 10

canelo/k9 = canelo inside of 5

either way canelo shall still win these fights

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                his little pillow jab aint nothing compared to a ginger jab
                How is Canelo gonna jab with them T-rex arms?

Comment

You're right. But we can only analyze based on what we're given, and what we think the future holds for each fighter. Everybody has different expectations too. I didn't expect Canelo to stop Mosley, and he didn't. Some felt that Canelo was holding back, and not being able to stop a faded Mosley was something to criticize him for. I expected Lara to stop Hernandez, and he didn't. I underestimated Freddy's toughness, and didn't take into account that his punch resistance would probably increase with his move up in weight. Some would say that Lara just isn't as big a puncher as people think he is, which could be true too.

We know both are capable fighters, and their strengths/weaknesses complement each other well. Until they step in the ring with one another, we can only speculate how the fight will play out.

Comment

Mosley was suppose to be some kind of test for Canelo and now that Canelo dominated him Mosley, he wasn't. It's funny because 2-3 fights ago Mosley was somehow a test for Pac & Floyd.

We knew or at least I knew that Mosley was done after Floyd, GBP make you think that was a test but hardcore fans knew it was a mismatch more do to Mosley decline and age than Canelo's talents.

Comment

Who thought Mosley would be a test? Most rational folks thought Mosley was going to get his ass kicked and that the fight was a sad sack of one of boxing's lesser traditions (feeding hopeless names to young lions).

C'mon.

Comment

Working...
                      X