No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Who can Canelo fight right now that will compete with Martinez-Chavez Jr?

They have to change the date or not do PPV.
    Cotto but he TURNED DOWN the fight.

Williams had to drive like a dumbass and now he's hurt.

Kirkland outpriced himself. I can understand the "not 100%" though.

There is Lara/K-9.........Lara for the hardcore and you have K9 for the casuals/excitement/unification............I wouldn't blame them if they go for K9 now.

I thought the fight wasn't going to be on PPV after all?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Cotto but he TURNED DOWN the fight.

Williams had to drive like a dumbass and now he's hurt.

Kirkland outpriced himself. I can understand the "not 100%" though.

There is Lara/K-9.........Lara for the hardcore and you have K9 for the casuals/excitement/unification............I wouldn't blame them if they go for K9 now.

I thought the fight wasn't going to be on PPV after all?
      How many people do you think remember K-9 from The Contender 7 years ago? A competition K-9 didn't even win or get runner up in. He lost to Steve Forbes FCOL. Canelo might as well fight Ishe Smith in a Contender drop out bout.

K-9 isn't bringing a fan base like people think, so he might as well either wait for Kirk or fight the better guy in Lara.

Comment

How many people do you think remember K-9 from The Contender 7 years ago? A competition K-9 didn't even win or get runner up in. He lost to Steve Forbes FCOL. Canelo might as well fight Ishe Smith in a Contender drop out bout.

K-9 isn't bringing a fan base like people think, so he might as well either wait for Kirk or fight the better guy in Lara.
        Like I said, CASUAL FANS will be seeing a unification and K-9's style of aggression. Canelo fighting for two belts, you best believe many people are going to flock for that. Top it off that he's a top 10 Jr. Middleweight and is coming off a knockout victory.

Now what other fucking questions you're going to keep coming up with?

Maybe if he didn't try to get tougher fights at first I would be a bit more understanding for people's complains over it(if it happens).

Besides hardcores are the biggest demanders on who should fight who but we're the biggest cheapasses in watching fights as well.

Comment

Like I said, CASUAL FANS will be seeing a unification and K-9's style of aggression. Canelo fighting for two belts, you best believe many people are going to flock for that. Top it off that he's a top 10 Jr. Middleweight and is coming off a knockout victory.

Now what other fucking questions you're going to keep coming up with?

Maybe if he didn't try to get tougher fights at first I would be a bit more understanding for people's complains over it(if it happens).

Besides hardcores are the biggest demanders on who should fight who but we're the biggest cheapasses in watching fights as well.
          At this point, I can care less about any belt Canelo's tied with.

Wanna know why?

He got his belt at 154 from Matthew Hatton, if I'm not mistaken. Now you're validating this K-9 fight because you think casuals know who K-9 is and because he has a "belt".

Where was all this validating when Kirkland was next up in line to fight Canelo after he spanked Angulo?

If I remember correctly, it wasn't about the belt then, but about the name in Mosley. You guys are something else validating these fights with one excuse to the next.

Kirkland fought the title eliminator almost a year ago, but the only way he can get a fight is to fight injured.

Lara still hasn't gone anywhere. Canelo wouldn't be looking for opponents so hard if he fought the only other valid opponents in front of him instead of literally trying not too.

Comment

At this point, I can care less about any belt Canelo's tied with.

Wanna know why?

He got his belt at 154 from Matthew Hatton, if I'm not mistaken. Now you're validating this K-9 fight because you think casuals know who K-9 is and because he has a "belt".

Where was all this validating when Kirkland was next up in line to fight Canelo after he spanked Angulo?

If I remember correctly, it wasn't about the belt then, but about the name in Mosley. You guys are something else validating these fights with one excuse to the next.

Kirkland fought the title eliminator almost a year ago, but the only way he can get a fight is to fight injured.

Lara still hasn't gone anywhere. Canelo wouldn't be looking for opponents so hard if he fought the only other valid opponents in front of him instead of literally trying not too.

He tried fighting Kirkland and Kirkland said no. But wait, your typical reply is he's hurt and to move the date. That also doesn't make any damn sense if so after Angulo cause if I remember correctly Kirkland fought Molina after Angulo and Kirkland said he was already injured prior to the fight with Molina. So either way Canelo would of been fighting a "hurt" Kirkland.

What's the next pile of crap you going to spill?

Comment

He tried fighting Kirkland and Kirkland said no. But wait, your typical reply is he's hurt and to move the date. That also doesn't make any damn sense if so after Angulo cause if I remember correctly Kirkland fought Molina after Angulo and Kirkland said he was already injured prior to the fight with Molina. So either way Canelo would of been fighting a "hurt" Kirkland.

What's the next pile of crap you going to spill?
              At least he would've taken the fight instead of ducking Kirk for Shane Mosley.

I didn't hear about Kirk pulling out for being injured. Had he beaten Kirk, hurt or not, I would've given him props. Especially if he didn't have to hold Kirk 122 times in the process. But he didn't. Kirk won his title eliminator bout and the kid elected to fight Shane Mosley. That's where the ball stopped. Not to mention Kermit Cintron somehow getting a title shot because he won a fight on ESPN.

Comment

At least he would've taken the fight instead of ducking Kirk for Shane Mosley.

I didn't hear about Kirk pulling out for being injured. Had he beaten Kirk, hurt or not, I would've given him props. Especially if he didn't have to hold Kirk 122 times in the process. But he didn't. Kirk won his title eliminator bout and the kid elected to fight Shane Mosley. That's where the ball stopped. Not to mention Kermit Cintron somehow getting a title shot because he won a fight on ESPN.
                But you're telling Canelo to change the date after Kirkland priced himself out for being INJURED. Make up your fucking mind you flip flopper!!!

You're John Kerry Jr. now?

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                  from what im seeing canelo beats lara he's supposedly the most avoided fighter but he still fightin 10 rounders smh
                  its a proven fact nobody wants to fight him, canelo may win but he hasnt killed most of his opponents i dont think hed kill him, he may win a good close fight tho

Comment

But you're telling Canelo to change the date after Kirkland priced himself out for being INJURED. Make up your fucking mind you flip flopper!!!

You're John Kerry Jr. now?
                    Yep and I'm still telling him to change the date or fight Lara or Trout.

But didn't you just say you understand the "not 100% thing"? Are you going to make up your mind?

Comment

Yep and I'm still telling him to change the date or fight Lara or Trout.

But didn't you just say you understand the "not 100% thing"? Are you going to make up your mind?
                      LOL you're trying to point it out on me now. YOU MAD!!!

Why should he change it for them? Didn't I just tell you several posts ago about the change? Jesus dude!!

Comment

Working...
                      X