Collapse
No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I missed this fight, I was only able to catch the SPinks-Bundrage main event but I never thought Lara would beat Canelo tbh, but I can see him giving Canelo a hard time, would definitely be his toughest fight to date, that's a given.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      I think a motivated Lara beats anyone at 22 right now. Gamboa won't be at 26 much longer but he'll mix at 30 well. With Fortuna and Russell coming up quick, 30 is about to blow up. I still regard Nishioka as tops at 22, but his window is narrow. Needs to get back in the ring.
      I won't argue about Nishioka. And 130 needs to "blow up;" it's been dead for too long. But I'm surprised you're that impressed with Lara. Are you including Mayweather in the 54 mix? And you think a motivated Erislandy takes Cotto? I don't see it, but I hope you're right. I would have underestimated Lara considerably.

Comment

Yeah just like he killed Matthew Hatton and Shane Mosley right? LOL Stupid ass people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
          Lol, "still fighting 10 rounders" You do realize that if a fight isn't for a title that they are virtually always scheduled for 10 rounds?....What a troll.
          oscar/forbes

Roy Jones, Jr.- Felix Trinidad

pavlik/taylor 2

your a man of many things but a master of nothing

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I won't argue about Nishioka. And 130 needs to "blow up;" it's been dead for too long. But I'm surprised you're that impressed with Lara. Are you including Mayweather in the 54 mix? And you think a motivated Erislandy takes Cotto? I don't see it, but I hope you're right. I would have underestimated Lara considerably.
            I think Lara would carve Cotto up like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Lara-Mayweather would a very tough fight for both men but he's naturally bigger and a southie and Floyd at 35 is slowing down a bit and more stationary. Love to see those two play chess.

Comment

I think Lara would carve Cotto up like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Lara-Mayweather would a very tough fight for both men but he's naturally bigger and a southie and Floyd at 35 is slowing down a bit and more stationary. Love to see those two play chess.
              Wow. I can understand the view that Cotto-Lara would be a great fight; but I just can't see Landy dominating, if even winning.

As for Floyd, you make some qualified comments that make sense. Although, again, I'm hard pressed to believe Lara makes it a major challenge.

Thanks for the input, Cliff. You've provided some thought provoking comments.

Comment

Lara has now become the most Over rated boxer! Thanks boxingscene!

Comment

I think a motivated Lara beats anyone at 22 right now. Gamboa won't be at 26 much longer but he'll mix at 30 well. With Fortuna and Russell coming up quick, 30 is about to blow up. I still regard Nishioka as tops at 22, but his window is narrow. Needs to get back in the ring.
                  Lara is a 154 pounder what are you talking about or am I missing something

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    "22" is a typo. He meant to write "54."

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      and i thought i was a bad troll that guy must of been under a rock lol

Comment

Working...
                      X