canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    Lopsided, really?
    Ann Wolfe to Molina after the fight was stopped : "You were winning". Enough said. If it was close she wouldn't have said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Kirkland and Vanes have been guaranteed a title shot before, and both didn't receive it. So now Vanes has resorted to only fighting bums, thinking he won't lose credibility. Lara is a pariah and Molina is a black sheep. Both guys haven't been getting the opportunities they deserve. Rosado is showing some improvement and is willing to fight anybody. K9 is holding a title hostage, hoping that he can cash it in against Cotto or Canelo.

LMW division = Twilight Zone
      k9/rosado

lara/molina

kirkland/cotto

canelo/trout

one could only wish they did a little tourney involving 154 on oscars twitter he "hinted" at one after last nights fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Ann Wolfe to Molina after the fight was stopped : "You were winning". Enough said. If it was close she wouldn't have said that.

It was lopsided, Kirkland didn't know what to do for almost the whole fight, like Rios vs Abril, except Abril was more subtle in grabbing Rios and keeping him close by grabbing his lead hand, but Molina actually worked when he got inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          I didn't see lara bother by any of Hernandez punches and he has some good pop, hey he has a better resume than Canelo's and has beat 3 ex-Champs, still he got dominated, I wish GBP share your opinions call them up and tell them Ginger will kill Lara.
          Wow man just my opinion didn't think you would get mad, I'm just not seeing what the hype is all about. He fought great but the punches Hernandez was landing to the body where stopping him from coming forward, and Canelo has some good body punches that in my opinion might fold Lara but its just me nothing bad about Lara he's a good boxer, just don't get the hype that's it

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            k9/rosado

lara/molina

kirkland/cotto

canelo/trout

one could only wish they did a little tourney involving 154 on oscars twitter he "hinted" at one after last nights fights
            I really like those match-ups, except for Cotto/Kirkland. It makes sense when you take the WBC rankings into consideration though. I'd rather see Kirkland/K9, Kirkland/Trout or Cotto/Canelo instead. Vanes should be in a tourney like this, but he's stuck fighting bums.

Comment

I really like those match-ups, except for Cotto/Kirkland. It makes sense when you take the WBC rankings into consideration though. I'd rather see Kirkland/K9, Kirkland/Trout or Cotto/Canelo instead. Vanes should be in a tourney like this, but he's stuck fighting bums.
              dan rafael said 2hrs ago "what we could end up seeing is k9/lara" but we will see

Comment

dan rafael said 2hrs ago "what we could end up seeing is k9/lara" but we will see
                I just want some clarity in this division, it's about time. Floyd being at that weight ****s everything up. Part of me hopes he retires soon, cuz his name value has GB pushing Canelo in his direction. Everything GB does now is to get Canelo closer to a Mayweather fight.

Comment

I just want some clarity in this division, it's about time. Floyd being at that weight ****s everything up. Part of me hopes he retires soon, cuz his name value has GB pushing Canelo in his direction. Everything GB does now is to get Canelo closer to a Mayweather fight.
                  im not very high on lara but i think he could ud k9

Comment

• Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                    Wow man just my opinion didn't think you would get mad, I'm just not seeing what the hype is all about. He fought great but the punches Hernandez was landing to the body where stopping him from coming forward, and Canelo has some good body punches that in my opinion might fold Lara but its just me nothing bad about Lara he's a good boxer, just don't get the hype that's it
                    I'm not mad I just don't agree that's all, Lara won 9 out of 10 rounds if those body punches has done any damage the fight would had been closer, lara wnet in there and did what he always do, beat up the guy that they put in front of him, I just wish DeCubas give the ok for Lara-Molina rematch and everyone will c what kind of talent Lara really is.

Comment

im not very high on lara but i think he could ud k9
                      K9's low work-rate, suspect stamina, lack of technique and ultra-aggression would be exploited by Lara. Lara via UD and new IBF champion.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 07-01-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X