Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Cotto, Pacquiao vs Bradley top sport searches of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a surprise,both fights were good and had unexpected turn of events...

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      How exactly? I already told you I enjoy boxing more than I do UFC. But these insecure Pro Boxing anti UFC fans are an embarrassment.

You guys have a mentality that just because you're a boxing fan, you're forced to hate the UFC for some reason. It's silly.
      Im not saying I hate UFC but people paint like a rosy picture about how they are doing everything correctly and I think they really have done a great job with a lot of things but there is absolutely no question mma fighters are the lowest paid athletes in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
        Im not saying I hate UFC but people paint like a rosy picture about how they are doing everything correctly and I think they really have done a great job with a lot of things but there is absolutely no question mma fighters are the lowest paid athletes in the world.
        And will continue to be,Boxing for all it's faults is still always going to be looked at as an art form..While UFC is always going to be looked at as a brutal sport..I happen to like both,but I follow boxing,I watch UFC or MMA(cause I watch Strike Force as well)but in noway is Boxing ever going to be really effected by MMA..Boxing is a live and well,I also don't see any real stars coming out of the MMA like that...Their last big star(as in a guy everyone knew)was like Tito Ortiz..That was yrs ago..

Comment

Working...
        X