No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Sergio Martinez is a Clown, I Think He's Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
    Martinez is shook. We knew it all along. Chavez is no part-time janitor, or 154lb goatfarmer that Martinez has been fighting; he's the baddest man walking the face of the earth and on the 15th of September he's rolling into Las Vegas to open up a fat can of whup ass and retire this cherry-picking chicken shit.

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez will never be #1, but he can be #47.
    You should just stick to your other account Musha, at least I like that sig better - it showed a tad bit of creativity.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      LMAO, this punk dude hasn't even signed the contract yet. Martinez is afraid huh? Is that why you guys have ducked him 4 or 5 fights in a row?

Sergio is going to school this kid for real. He'll be in the corner telling Roach "You said he was old Freddie, I think my nose might be broken, you said he couldn't hurt me if he tried.....can I get a beer to help numb the pain?"
      No.... he's gonna need a line to numb his whole head.

Comment

Oh btw see that avy right there?
        <<<<

After he's done with Chavez, Martinez will be holding up a pic of Chavez on a stretcher with another pink flower shirt on.

Comment

Martinez is shook.
          Sergio Martinez has fought one Popeye's Chicken assistant manager after another.

JCC JR will put an end to his fraudulent career on 9/15.

Comment

WHAT?
            Hold the **** on...
            So Chavez "PED" Jr Why Have You been running from a clown since past 2 years?

WAR MATINEZ... THIS FOOL IS GETTING KTFO

Comment

Martinez is shook. We knew it all along. Chavez is no part-time janitor, or 154lb goatfarmer that Martinez has been fighting; he's the baddest man walking the face of the earth and on the 15th of September he's rolling into Las Vegas to open up a fat can of whup ass and retire this cherry-picking chicken shit.

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez will never be #1, but he can be #47.
              talk to me on sept 16 see if you feel the same way.thats if fraud jr doesnt chicken out of the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                sergio has indeed never acted like this before, very out of character for him , but this kid isnt the least bit afraid of sergio and anyone with eyes can see why, sergio hasnt exactley looked great in his last 3 fights hes fought nobodies and even they were giving him all sorts of problems till the very end, Sergio has a big surprise coming his way chavez jr is going to make sergio pay win or lose, its all about styles, sergio has been stopped by margs, hes gets hit more and more and that ape-like style of fighting with his hands down at his side ,isnt going to serve him well at all against those relentless liver punches and punches to the head.I cant wait hope martinez gets stopped I was a fan but his loudmouth turned things around plus chavez jr impressed in his last outing far more than martinez did.....Martinez is nothing special his biggest win was against williams a alright natural welterweight, people are such haters that they dont realize its sergio stepping up in comp hes in with a big boy now, ..
                what you guys and your idol Chavez don't realize is that Sergio has been playing possum all this time, he hasn't looked good on purpose so that Chavez being the dumb mofo that he is will think oh Sergio has gotten old now is the perfect time to fight him. And everyone has fallen of it, but come fight nite julio is in for a rude awakening.

Sergio is smart he uses his brain, same thing when it comes to him talking about pills trying to use reverse psychology on Chavez, so that Chavez can request drug testing.

Sergio is on a whole diff. level when it comes to mind games. and besides this guy fights like a freaking mongoose in the ring, he may have his hands down, but all chavez knows how to do is come forward.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  No.... he's gonna need a line to numb his whole head.
                  He'll already have done a few before the fight to build his confidence up. After Sergio pops his nose a few times, he will start licking the blood and acting crazy to try and scare Martinez who, of course, will just laugh at him and say there is plenty more of that coming your way little boy.

Comment

what a fraud lol

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
                      what you guys and your idol Chavez don't realize is that Sergio has been playing possum all this time, he hasn't looked good on purpose so that Chavez being the dumb mofo that he is will think oh Sergio has gotten old now is the perfect time to fight him. And everyone has fallen of it, but come fight nite julio is in for a rude awakening.

Sergio is smart he uses his brain, same thing when it comes to him talking about pills trying to use reverse psychology on Chavez, so that Chavez can request drug testing.

Sergio is on a whole diff. level when it comes to mind games. and besides this guy fights like a freaking mongoose in the ring, he may have his hands down, but all chavez knows how to do is come forward.
                      And BINGO was his name-o!

Comment

Working...
                      X