No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Sergio Martinez is a Clown, I Think He's Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    martinez aint growing any younger i believe this is the right time for my boy chavez
    Is Chavez "your boy"?... Really, ha!... How embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I Read u talking all thi sh it but what are u going to do if your boy Jr loses? Serious question none of this he won't he can't blah blah crap. What will u do if Jr loses?
      If Chavez loses? To Martinez? Haha. Hahahahaha. Ha. Oh, that's rich.

Better men than Martinez, 46 to be exact, have tried and failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        That's like asking me: "What would happen if Rumpelstiltskin was real and he pulled Excaliber out of a rock and fought Luke Skywalker on the Enterprise who would win if they were fighting inside the Matrix in a parallel universe 1,000,000 years in the future?"
        You sound like you live in a galaxy far far away and just maybe in that alternate universe you call home Jr actually is a great fighter. Because in reality he isn't one in this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          If Chavez loses? To Martinez? Haha. Hahahahaha. Ha. Oh, that's rich.

Better men than Martinez, 46 to be exact, have tried and failed.
          When JR smashes Sergio Martinez, cab drivers and sheep herders all over Eastern Europe will throw a parade in JR's honor for avenging them.

Comment

When JR smashes Sergio Martinez, cab drivers and sheep herders all over Eastern Europe will throw a parade in JR's honor for avenging them.

This ones for you, Sergei Dzinziruk

Comment

• I don't understand the bit(hing and moaning here. Jr is fighting Martinez. As long as Jr. goes through with the fight, he can talk all he wants. Chavez Jr. is forgiven for everything the day in steps in the ring with Martinez. Mad props for Chavez Jr. for stepping up!!!!

Comment

• I find it hilarious how these little boys wont man up and answer my legit questions. then again what the heck am I expecting from a bunch of little imature kids on here

Comment

I think I might just put this in my sig

Comment

• all you martinez fans keep forgetting that he hasn't fought a real pressure fighter who, due to his size advantage, WILL take him to the ropes and systematically beat him whether it be by tko or dec. its going to be like when Ivan Drago was throwing rocky against the ropes to beat on him some more. I'm also pretty sure martinez will try to revert to hugging.

Comment

• Martinez has great power, but hitting someone that size may not produce the same kinds of results he’s been getting lately. Chavez Jr. is huge, and that’s not likely to change for this fight. I expect Chavez Jr. to be no less than 180 lbs. He possibly could come in at 175, but that’s not a whole heck of a lot of difference. Martinez is going to have problems in this fight if he can’t stay on the move and/or if he can’t find a way to hurt Chavez Jr. The thing is Martinez can’t stop and trade with Chavez Jr. for any length of time because that weight advantage will be too much for Martinez

Comment

Working...
                      X