Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo is Afraid of Me, Scared To Get Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina: Lara is afraid of me, scared to get exposed again!

Works both ways my Cuban brother

Comment

SMh

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      Most knowledgeable boxing peiople would agree w/the lead headline...Canelo has been VERY protected, but not as much as Jr...could you picture alvarez vs Hearns, Leonard, duran or when he as @ 147, Camacho would've made a fool of him...
      Oh man .. Look you people forget canelo is only 21- 22 years old even tho I ain't a huge fan of his the kid still gotta lot of time to get better as scary as that sounds .. Protected? Pfft the kid is way ahead of his time .. Same with Chavez jr people forget he didn't have an amateur career and fought a lot of bums no doubt but that was pretty much his amateur career early on .. I must admitt I wasn't big on Chavez jr at all but he is getting better and better and can't help but to start taking Chavez a lil more serious now .. He is quietly turning into a beast

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        Most knowledgeable boxing peiople would agree w/the lead headline...Canelo has been VERY protected, but not as much as Jr...could you picture alvarez vs Hearns, Leonard, duran or when he as @ 147, Camacho would've made a fool of him...
        The bold almost sounds like you're trying to say Jr has been more protected than ginger. That simply cannot be what you're trying to say, cause then that will be a big fat lie. Jr has continuously stepped up the comp. Rubio, Lee & Martinez in a row. That ****ing impressive.

Comment

I don't get the hype. His best win was a lost.

Him and Sergio are 2 of the most overrated fighters of this era.

I'll give you rubio( and that's a stretch) but stop it homie. Andy Lee was no f-ckin killa. Dude has always been azz.
          Last edited by Ko King 212; 06-30-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
            how did u get lara is scared of henry from that article. for the record easy work for lara.
            Im not saying he is scared but There is another one floating around saying Lara dosent want to fight Omar...

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstylez View Post
              Im not saying he is scared but There is another one floating around saying Lara dosent want to fight Omar...
              Well you need to think about why he may not want the fight, is a win over Omar Henry really going to help him right now? The guy should be fighting for a title right now or prolly be holding one in many of our eyes so the only one thats going to benefit right now from this fight is Omar if he gets a Win. A win over Omar isnt going to automatically put Lara on top of the 154 division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                I don't get the hype. His best win was a lost.

Him and Sergio are 2 of the most overrated fighters of this era.

I'll give you rubio( and that's a stretch) but stop it homie. Andy Lee was no f-ckin killa. Dude has always been azz.
                JR did a good job on Lee even if Lee's not the best out. Sergio's last five fights were more impressive than anyone else's out right now. That includes Floyd, Manny, Klitschko, Ward, Donaire, anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
                  JR did a good job on Lee even if Lee's not the best out. Sergio's last five fights were more impressive than anyone else's out right now. That includes Floyd, Manny, Klitschko, Ward, Donaire, anyone.
                  Name them.....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Erislandy Lara would love to challenge Saul “Canelo” Alvarez on Sept. 15 in Las Vegas.

The Cuban southpaw just isn’t optimistic about getting that opportunity. Lara, who’ll face Freddy Hernandez in a 10-round junior middleweight match Saturday night in Indio, Calif., expects his representatives at Golden Boy Promotions to pick another opponent for the unbeaten WBC super welterweight champion. [Click Here To Read More]
                    motherfunking church!!!!...preach Rev Lara

Comment

Is it just me or does Oscar look like he is scouting for Canelo or something....ushually he seems more enthused watching his fighters in the ring. Shaking his head yes or yelling pointers or something.

Maybe I am reading too much into it.......but I have a feeling they will make the canelo vs lara bout after this.....

Comment

Working...
                      X