No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bundrage Still Believes He Can Land Canelo Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bundrage Still Believes He Can Land Canelo Title Shot

There are indications Cornelius Bundrage won’t face Saul “Canelo” Alvarez on Sept. 15, but Bundrage believes their junior middleweight unification fight will happen.

“I believe that I’m going to get the fight with Canelo,” Bundrage said before Friday’s weigh-in for his IBF 154-pound title defense against Cory Spinks on Saturday night in Indio, Calif. (9 p.m. EDT/PDT; Showtime). “Even though he was going to fight this guy and that guy, you see nothing’s gone through. I think God has said that me and Canelo are going to fight. There’s nothing anyone can do to stop that, if that’s what God said.” [Click Here To Read More]

K9 is a good man but i had to bet Spinks the odds were to good to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      K9 is a good man but i had to bet Spinks the odds were to good to pass up.
      I think he may get it this time. He fought literally a year against Powell and I don't think Spinks will be sparked in 5 again. I expect this to go to the 12th round at least.

Comment

I don't like the way K9 handled the Kirkland and Lara situations..... But Spinks can't pull off the W without his legs

Comment

This round goes at least 10... I'll bet on that much

Comment

Of course he does. And when they choose him for ginger, I wonder what his fans are gonna say about Lara having no fan base then??

Comment

Working...
            X