Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Cotto does take this fight and wins the fact that he gets a bs title at a cw does nothing for his legacy to anybody who really watches boxing. This is a bad move for Cotto imo if this is what the plan is.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Cotto should fight Felix Sturm, Cotto would KO his ass. The French dude aint shiiit but is too big is a 50/50 fight.
      How do you feel about the catch weight if true?

Comment

I just don't see like the CW and the fact that there is alot of contenders at 154 for him to fight. He won't get any credit for winning it at a catchweight and he could make alot more money fighting Mayweather II or Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          I just don't see like the CW and the fact that there is alot of contenders at 154 for him to fight. He won't get any credit for winning it at a catchweight and he could make alot more money fighting Mayweather II or Canelo.
          What's the point of having a Floyd rematch? NONE! Just like Mosley/Margarito3rd fight didn't need a rematch with Cotto cause they were "clear" victories according to his fan base.

Comment

N'Jikam has never fought outside of France. There must be huge dollars involved if he comes to MSG to fight the crowd favorite Cotto at a catchweight.

That's 3 things stacked against N'Jikam who is the champion. He's assuming all the risks in this fight:

-Leave his home for the first time
            -Fight a crowd favorite
            -Fight 3-4 pounds lower than normal

If this fight happens, Cotto should fight him at 160 which would be difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              Here comes this idiot.
              If True, what's your take on the catch weight then smart guy?

Comment

Matter of fact this is a bit*h move for Cotto of all people now that I think about it. He says he doesn't want to harm his body by fighting Manny at 150 and then wants to fly a weight drained N'Jikam to NYC from overseas to take his title.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Matter of fact this is a bit*h move for Cotto of all people now that I think about it. He says he doesn't want to harm his body by fighting Manny at 150 and then wants to fly a weight drained N'Jikam to NYC from overseas to take his title.
                  Very hypocritical indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    HBO will not do that. They can promote this fight alone by saying Cotto is looking to make history by becoming the first Puerto Rican ever to win tittles in 4 different divisions and let's not forget this dude is a top 5 160 pounder. If Cotto wins this fight it sets up a mega unifition fight against the winner of Martinez-Chavez Jr.
                    lol your fucking delusional, keep dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      What's the point of having a Floyd rematch? NONE! Just like Mosley/Margarito3rd fight didn't need a rematch with Cotto cause they were "clear" victories according to his fan base.
                      I'm not saying there is a point to it. I'm just saying the money he would make would trump anything N'Dam N'Jikam could bring to him. He wants big money fights and he's earned them.

Comment

Working...
                      X