Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question to Cotto fans regarding Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mayorga fight along with the Jennings fight, are the only two that I would not give cotto credit for. Oh yea Im PR and cotto is my all time fav.

Comment

Just like I didn't give Cotto credit for Mayorga, I will NOT give credit to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Hypothetically speaking................If Canelo were to fight Mayorga on Sept 15, would you give him credit?
        By the time Cotto fought Mayorga, he had accepted a pile of real challenges.

He didn't need the credit to be credible.

Canelo does.

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ
          will it's not really canelo's fault's he was going to fight kirkland,williams,ortiz etc but those fights fell through

not to mention Cotto said NO to the purposed fight this year
          Only Floyd can make good business decisions.

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
          By the time Cotto fought Mayorga, he had accepted a pile of real challenges.

He didn't need the credit to be credible.

Canelo does.
          LMAO @ pile of real challenges. Where at 154? None outside of Margarito.

That's just double standards from a typical Cotto fan. A more proven fighter should have more credible fights not called Mayorga. Cotto has been ducking the whole 154 division since he came up to it. Canelos resume at 154>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cotto's @ 154. EASILY!!

Comment

Only Floyd can make good business decisions.

LMAO @ pile of real challenges. Where at 154? None outside of Margarito.

That's just double standards from a typical Cotto fan. A more proven fighter should have more credible fights not called Mayorga. Cotto has been ducking the whole 154 division since he came up to it. Canelos resume at 154>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cotto's @ 154. EASILY!!
            Are you really arguing that Canelo is as credible a fighter at this moment as Cotto was at the time he fought Mayorga?

Really?

Comment

Are you really arguing that Canelo is as credible a fighter at this moment as Cotto was at the time he fought Mayorga?

Really?
              Ok son. Read the comment again.

Canelos resume at 154>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cotto's @ 154. EASILY!!

Comment

Ok son. Read the comment again.

Canelos resume at 154>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cotto's @ 154. EASILY!!
                You are not even worth replying to.

We're done.

Comment

You are not even worth replying to.

We're done.
                  You have nothing that's why. Shit fight for Cotto and a shit fight for Canelo as well. I'm just being fair to both in fighting Mayorga you moron.

Comment

No

I thought Miguel was entitled to the Foreman fight. He needed something easy after coming off a brutal loss.

The margarito fight was also a must for obvious reasons.

His Mayorga fight was a joke.

Canelo should be beyond the stage of fighting shot fighters. At least a gatekeeper.

Comment

Cotto is more accomplish fighter then canelo is rite now. He has had a better career then margarito also. Cotto fought mayweather and margarito at 154. Both were suppose to be loses for cotto. He look good in both fights. You gotta give credit to the man. He is margarito best win. Put the pr vs mexican stuff to the side. Im puertorican but Im a realist. I been to mexico before. beautiful country, good food, nice beaches good boxers. Yea delahoya should have beat trinidad but guess what your boy gave away half the fight. I feel like cotto is one of the weaker pr fighters but hes def comes to fight just like marg or marquez or chavez jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X