Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question to Cotto fans regarding Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
    If he is soo great then why don't you spend more time talking about and making threads about Marquez? ...that's what I thought, Tonto.

You said Mexicans don't have anyone to cheer for better than Cotto. I put you in your place and now you ask why I'm not making threads about Marquez. Maybe cause hardly anyone makes Marquez out to be something he's not like Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      You said Mexicans don't have anyone to cheer for better than Cotto. I put you in your place and now you ask why I'm not making threads about Marquez. Maybe cause hardly anyone makes Marquez out to be something he's not like Cotto?
      The only cheering that I hear you doing is " cotto" cotto cotto. Do us a favor and post about somebody else

Comment

The only cheering that I hear you doing is " cotto" cotto cotto. Do us a favor and post about somebody else
        I have. Sucks you only stick around in Cotto threads.

Comment

damn, you need to cheer up homie, cheer up and just stop complaining, cotto is a great fighter, thats all you need to know, take care

Comment

For months?? He just fought Mayweather in May. Bullshit!

LOL You're talking about shot to **** boxers and yet give credit to Cotto for beating Mayorga. The same Mayorga who is shot.....so you have no room to talk with Cintron who a fight prior to Molina was the #1 154 pounder. Shot to **** huh? Compare that to Mayorga who has won ONCE OR TWICE in the last FIVE YEARS. Rhodes has been ranked higher than Foreman and I consider that a good win. Let's not forget Cotto didn't fight Mosley in his prime either.

Cotto fought a way better Mosley lol. Also he fought him @147 his best weight class not 154 where he was never good and shot to pieces
            And I'm sorry but mayorga could beat the opposition Canelos been facing

And I wanna see where cintron was ranked #1 seeing that there is much better talent at 154 then a shot cintron
            Cottos 8th round vs Floyd beats Canelo 154 title run just the way I see it.
            Who had Rhodes fought to rank him higher a bunch of euro bums -_- he has 6 losses against euro bums Gtfo

Bitter? Coming from a Cotto fanatic that's hilarious. You mofos still complaining about Cotto quitting the first fight. It had to take a beating, inactivity, eye problems, doctor stoppage, in NY, CATCH WEIGHT to make you guys feel like some revenge happened.

It's the truth huh? It's like going back to Trinidad/Oscar.......they know who won but because it's the same race/nationality they feel so proud of the win.

Hahahahahahaahahhahahaha

Comment

Canelo is considered a hype job because he hasn't faced an opponent who has been a serious threat to him, especially since winning the title.

As for Miguel, sure his run at 154 has not been very impressive, but look at his resume. He's not considered a hypejob because he has already lived up to his hype earlier in his career.

What a stupid analogy you are trying to make here. Cotto has done his dues and had a whole lot taken from him after the Marg and Pac fights, he sure as hell deserved some easy names here and there.

Comment

Bitter? Coming from a Cotto fanatic that's hilarious. You mofos still complaining about Cotto quitting the first fight. It had to take a beating, inactivity, eye problems, doctor stoppage, in NY, CATCH WEIGHT to make you guys feel like some revenge happened.

Its actually quite evident, dont even need to be a cotto fan to notice it. Why are you so butthurt?

Comment

It's a tougher fight than Carlos Baldomir, but I wouldn't pay for it. C+ win at this point. I didn't hold it in huge regard even for Cotto.

Comment

I have. Sucks you only stick around in Cotto threads.
                    You post in 10 out of 10 cotto threads and I'm the one who sticks around for cotto threads? Gtfo

Comment

You post in 10 out of 10 cotto threads and I'm the one who sticks around for cotto threads? Gtfo
                      once again angry you got

Comment

Working...
                      X