No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko, Boente, Steward Pick Haye Over Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
    if chisora could keep big vitali on his back foot for most of the fight im sure (if fit) he could bully and punish haye.

used to be a haye fan but he lacks balls something which del boy doesnt lack.

war del boy
    Vitali was injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Wlad's clearly jealous because of the attention this bout is receiving.
      Yes, because morons like you clearly know it all... Sorry, but that's the vibe I get from such posts. Both of the brothers make great money, and likely do get enough exposure for them.

Comment

Too bad if Chisora wins, Wlad still wouldn't fight him.

Comment

Many fans keep saying this will be a great fight. My question is what makes you think so? After all how many great fights has Haye been as a heavyweight? I won't wait for an answer because the answer is 0. If he had fought with half as much effort as he does at running his mouth he may have been in some classic fights. But it never seems to work that way and yet over and over again so many fans fall into Haye's trap.

And as far as Chisora is concerned. What happens if the fat clown that showed up for the Fury fight makes a reappearance at the Haye fight? So, in my humble opinion there really is a great possibility that this fight may be nothing more then another Haye stink fest.

And as far as Haye's career at heavyweight is concerned. The only thing I find myself wondering is which one his fights was actually the worst. Because they all were bad for different reasons. But, since its free on EPIX I will sit and watch it. And I will be rooting for one of those rare double knock outs.

Because if that happens I would be more then happy. And there would also be more to talk about Haye's career as a heavyweight then how disappointing it has been. No, that is to nice. Because in reality his career at heavyweight has actually just outright sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            Many fans keep saying this will be a great fight. My question is what makes you think so? After all how many great fights has Haye been as a heavyweight? I won't wait for an answer because the answer is 0. If he had fought with half as much effort as he does at running his mouth he may have been in some classic fights. But it never seems to work that way and yet over and over again so many fans fall into Haye's trap.

And as far as Chisora is concerned. What happens if the fat clown that showed up for the Fury fight makes a reappearance at the Haye fight? So, in my humble opinion there really is a great possibility that this fight may be nothing more then another Haye stink fest.

And as far as Haye's career at heavyweight is concerned. The only thing I find myself wondering is which one his fights was actually the worst. Because they all were bad for different reasons. But, since its free on EPIX I will sit and watch it. And I will be rooting for one of those rare double knock outs.

Because if that happens I would be more then happy. And there would also be more to talk about Haye's career as a heavyweight then how disappointing it has been. No, that is to nice. Because in reality his career at heavyweight has actually just outright sucked.
            Agreed that Haye sucks, for many reasons, but he still get's the hype, why? Because Wlad failed to knock him out or even hurt him.

Comment

The whole Klitshcko camp are basically saying Haye is far superior to Chisora who gave Vitali his hardest fight since his come back and they expect us to believe he isn't ducking Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Tlaktix
                Style wise I think Haye is much easier for Wlad and Vitali than Chisora and Chisora is easier for Haye than Wlad.

Wlad and Vitali havew different camps and trainers.
                Vitali said himself that if Chisora had speed he would have been in trouble. His brother, manager and a HOF trainer all rate Haye higher than Chisora.

Wlad is much faster, a harder puncher and more technically sound than Vitali and he couldn't land anything on Haye. Haye causes Vitali massive problems if they were to fight.
                Last edited by Jam Jars; 06-30-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                  Vitali was injured.
                  Shut up.

Vitali didnt go into the Byrd fight with a bad shoulder or the Lennox fight with a cut eye, or the Chisora fight with a bad hand.

Stop making excuses for this loser who has never beaten anyone above 38 year old Sanders.

Comment

Best heavyweight fight of the year, who needs Klitschko?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Wlad's clearly jealous because of the attention this bout is receiving.
                      This^^^^^^^^^^

Isn't Wlad fighting next week? Not heard anybody talking about it. That must plss Wlad right off.

Comment

Working...
                      X