No announcement yet.

The top 5 reasons Vitaly doesn't belong in the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

It cant be mentioned in the same breath because he'll never crack the top 10 of any reputable historian, trainer, reporter or what have you. That is something you can bank on.

He's a great fighter...competitive in any era and able to beat many past champions h2h, in my opinion. But he isn't hall of fame worthy just like Laszlo Papp isn't. His accomplishments and resume just don't warrant it no matter how many stats someone throws out without telling the whole story. Sorry bud.
    Dude,,, seriously. Haters will always hate.. Your responses are typical of this.. I presented the post in an entirely accurate manner & as usual you give me the same/lame opinions of what the majority of people might think. Just because more p[eople think like you does & never will make you right. I believe wholeheartedly in what i say.. i give you numbers.. i give you statistical data.. i TAKE into account what the boxer actually does,,, i don't base my decisions on what my opposition is or is not doing.. sure if fighter A is fighting a complete tomatoe can & scrub & dominating while fighter B is struggling or less dominant fighing a world class contender...

sure you can't gauge perfromance levels for both those fighters in an accurate fashion... problem is you guys are way off on the discrepancy levels between both fighters competition.. I have already shown that cumulative opposition winning % is/was EXACTLY the same... so that means they each have faced fighters with the same success levels prior to fighting them. This is actually a FACTUAL occurence...

THERE'S no opinions involved as to why we think one opponent is a better name than another. Let me put it to you this way.. I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT numbers off my head.. but let's put it this way... they've each faced fighters that on the average were 22-3 (not exact number) This is a fact... so only thing that's left for you to do is differentiate the quality of the fighters while they have the same exact record.... & how exactly are you doing this?

NAME RECOGNITION>>> hOW THEY FARED AGAINST THERE OPPOSITION? cHANCES are both Vitali & Lewis comp will have fared the same against there comps.. How many times they were ranked? Rankings are also opinion based. Do Vitali & Lennox not have the same amount of championships.. do they not have similar title defense records..

IT COMES down to what you think of there respective opposition & it's an opinion ONLY>. there's no FACTUAL evidence that a RAZOR rUDDOCK OR a David Tua IS BETTER than an a AREolla Or a Peter... SUre Holyfield is better becaus of his achievements.. Lewis might have a few more recognizable names because of the fact that when he was fighting heavyweight boxing was more on the map than now..

THIS IN NO WAY means FIGHTERS were better.. It's ludicrous to even think that a fighter who dominated less & struggled a little bit more is better or more accomplished than a fighter who has destroyed his entire opposition when they ghave amssed the same record.... same championship achievement & they were pitted head to head Fighter A was clearly the superior boxer. yES wE HAVE TO HOLD ONTO OLDSCHOOL but when someone from the newschool is clearly more dominant.. you have to give it up to them. You might all dismiss all the afctual data & numbers i give you but just know that they are 100% real & is the ONLY thing in an argument that is factual.. EVERYTHING ELSE is left for the barber shop..

You all act as if Vitali IS Some Tye Fields reject or Primo Carnera WAANNA bee.. This DUDE HAS AMASSED these record numbers against the HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION.. SAME FREAKIN DIVISION.. THAT wAS DERIVED IN THE EARLY 1900'S .. tHE fact that you still can't explain away why he's THE ONLY ONE to amass such lofty dominance OUT OF THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF HEAVYWEIGHTS who have fought in the professional ranks.. I'M SORRY but you're all missing the boat..

When Wilt was destroying the NBA. tHERE was a valid reason as to why he was only doing it... HIS comp WAS clearly INFERIOR to the comp that modern day centers faced.. in size skill & talent (this was factual) BECAUSE it was the beginning of bball. Vitali IS ABSOLUTELY NOT facing the worst comp of alltime amongst heavyweight champions... EVEN THE worst of you haters can admit that.. If he were then that will be a valid reason for his dominance but he's not.. HE'S FACING the most physical heavyweights in terms of size..

SO you can't say HE'S FEASTING on smaller hevyweights than other greats faced.. SO that argument is out the window.. He might actually be facing the strongest heavyweight opposition IN TERMS OF PHYSICAL STRENGTH.. tyPICALLY 230 -250 lbs.. SO all that's left is the perceived talent level OF these fighters & after facing Vitali..

THERE talent qoutients DIPS like the Red Sea parts.. SO WE COME UP with an opinion Mostly AFTER they were destroyed by Vitali.. when theree stock wasn't as low pre Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Just because there's undeserving fighters in the HOF doesn't mean they should let in all the other undeserving fighters in.
      Dude.. seriously if Vitali is undeserving.. then who the F is deserving.. YOu're a HATER. ViTALI is considered an alltime great heavyweight by every boxing historian. His dominance that has NEVER been surpassed plus his title reigns have seen to that.

I'm hearing top 25 for him by most observers if he retired tomorrow. Obviously I think the most dominant heavyweight that's ever been shoud be 24 notches higher.

But This is what the majority think..... personally... top 10-15 would be more realistic to me based on how resumes are distinguished by the higher ups.

To me Rid**** Bowe is a top 25-30 heavy based on how he fought & what he accomplshed & overall record. You seriously can't find 15 better heavyweights than Vitali.. Even haters CLEARLY admit that head to head there aren't 10 fighters that are going to win 6 out of 10 boxing matches from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Lets make this Real. Top wins of the top 15 heavyweights. Which of these is not like the other.

Muhamad Ali: George Foreman
        Joe Louis: Jersey Joe Walcott
        Lennox Lewis: Evander Holyfield
        Rocky Marciano: Joe Louis
        George Foreman: Joe Frazier
        Jack Dempsey: Jess Willard
        Jack Johnson: Jeff Jeffries
        Evander Holyfield: Mike Tyson
        Mike Tyson: Larry Holmes
        Larry Holmes: Muhammad Ali
        Joe Frazier: Muhammad Ali
        Sonny Liston: Floyd Patterson
        Gene Tunney: Jack Dempsey
        Vitali Klitschko: Corrie Sanders
        Rid**** Bowe: Evander Holyfield
        Wladimir Klitschko is NOT done yet.. He's probably top 10 now & will be top 5 when he's through in a couple of years.. Sanders is to this day is THE only one to legitimately beat a Klitschko. So already Sanders is a trivia question.. SO Vitali's top win is a vengence victory one fight later over the ONLY known to mankind Klitschko destroyer. I'd say that makes up for the nonhousehold name here.. almost any hevyweight on that list is probably impressed with what Vitali did EXcept YOU HATERS on the forum....

This was the only person to ever annihilate a Klitschko & for Vitali to exact revenge on him in the fashion he did would make nations proud.. but instead we have haters such as yourself talking about retired golfers. The brother's have had 106 fights.. HE'S the only one to ever walk through a Klitschko with disregard for the jab.. disregard for the right hand.. respect this!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          Wladimir Klitschko is NOT done yet.. He's probably top 10 now & will be top 5 when he's through in a couple of years.. Sanders is to this day is THE only one to legitimately beat a Klitschko. So already Sanders is a trivia question.. SO Vitali's top win is a vengence victory one fight later over the ONLY known to mankind Klitschko destroyer. I'd say that makes up for the nonhousehold name here.. almost any hevyweight on that list is probably impressed with what Vitali did EXcept YOU HATERS on the forum....

This was the only person to ever annihilate a Klitschko & for Vitali to exact revenge on him in the fashion he did would make nations proud.. but instead we have haters such as yourself talking about retired golfers. The brother's have had 106 fights.. HE'S the only one to ever walk through a Klitschko with disregard for the jab.. disregard for the right hand.. respect this!
          Dude just stop. Even ******s are embarrassed by you and don't want you associated with them.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Dude just stop. Even ******s are embarrassed by you and don't want you associated with them.

Poet
            Lol at the kettle calling the pot black. I don't even consider you a boxing fan. I have never even seen one substantial point that you have given or brought to the table... you're just here to insult.. you're probably on the payroll here.. so they keep you on for comic relief.. i take everything you say with a grain of salt,, you amuse me.. keep up the bad work.. son.

Comment

Lol at the kettle calling the pot black. I don't even consider you a boxing fan. I have never even seen one substantial point that you have given or brought to the table... you're just here to insult.. you're probably on the payroll here.. so they keep you on for comic relief.. i take everything you say with a grain of salt,, you amuse me.. keep up the bad work.. son.
              Dude. I've forgotten more about boxing than you're ever likely to learn. All you know is Klitschko. That's all. Far from being a boxing fan, you're merely a Klitschko fan and nothing more. That's why you're incapable of of posting on any subject other than Klitschko. Try actually displaying some boxing knowledge instead of making an endless series of love notes to your Lord and Savior (not to mention ****-****** man-crush) Vitali.

Poet

Comment

Corrie Sanders doesnt even match Hasim Rahman's 2nd best win, which was a win over a Prime Corrie Sanders. Corrie Sanders has been KOd 4 times in his career. He was nothing special in the deep Heavyweight 90's, but in the 2000's he posed threats to pretenders like Wlad Klitschko and Vitali klitschko. Once the 90's Heavyweights finally died off the Klitschkos magically stopped losing. 90's heavyweights beat them 5 fckin times. They were getting therre asses beaten every year. Puritty in 1999, then Byrd joins the party in 2000, Sanders slices Wlad in 2002, Lennox chips in and lacerates the hell ouit of Vitali face in 2003. Brewster jumps in and KOs Wlad a 3rd time for good measure.

The Klitschkos ****** donkeyballs back when 90's era Heavyweights were around. They were punchlines in the boxing community. 6'8 giant quits like a pu$$y to a man half his size. Yes Vitali's nickname was the Big PU$$Y from 2000-2003. If you listen to Wlads post fight interview with Chris Byrd he said: "this shows that klitschkos are not Pooosey."

So Vitali was known as the Big Pooossey, and he would eventually grow one on his left eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  So Vitali was known as the Big Pooossey, and he would eventually grow one on his left eye.
                  Otherwise known as the Great Menstruating Face Vagina :hahahaha9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Dude. I've forgotten more about boxing than you're ever likely to learn. All you know is Klitschko. That's all. Far from being a boxing fan, you're merely a Klitschko fan and nothing more. That's why you're incapable of of posting on any subject other than Klitschko. Try actually displaying some boxing knowledge instead of making an endless series of love notes to your Lord and Savior (not to mention ****-****** man-crush) Vitali.

Poet
                    Funny.. how you always seem to find the Gps to A Klitschko thread.. seems to me that i'm NOT the only one obsessed here. I'm here discussing Klitschko as that is the thread header... is it not... You can't forget what was never instilled in the first place. All you know is hatred & jealousy of The Klitschko's... that is what you have demonstrated to me with your countless insults & gay inuendos. Remember one whoalways conjures up images of man to man relations usually has or wants to dabble in it & there isn't anything wrong with that.. to each his own... so carry on O great poet of the forum with the great boxing knowledge that i've yet to see demonstrated here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                      Corrie Sanders doesnt even match Hasim Rahman's 2nd best win, which was a win over a Prime Corrie Sanders. Corrie Sanders has been KOd 4 times in his career. He was nothing special in the deep Heavyweight 90's, but in the 2000's he posed threats to pretenders like Wlad Klitschko and Vitali klitschko. Once the 90's Heavyweights finally died off the Klitschkos magically stopped losing. 90's heavyweights beat them 5 fckin times. They were getting therre asses beaten every year. Puritty in 1999, then Byrd joins the party in 2000, Sanders slices Wlad in 2002, Lennox chips in and lacerates the hell ouit of Vitali face in 2003. Brewster jumps in and KOs Wlad a 3rd time for good measure.

The Klitschkos ****** donkeyballs back when 90's era Heavyweights were around. They were punchlines in the boxing community. 6'8 giant quits like a pu$$y to a man half his size. Yes Vitali's nickname was the Big PU$$Y from 2000-2003. If you listen to Wlads post fight interview with Chris Byrd he said: "this shows that klitschkos are not Pooosey."

Where did this come from Joe C... you brought out the heavy artillery here. Even I can't compete with this masterpiece. Since everything in your post was Factual & non opinion based.. I will have to concede that the Bros are indeed ONLY undefeated in the mid to late 2000's & indeed have averaged a loss per year From Purity to Brewster... but answer me this are the brother's NOT undefeated from 1900 up until 1999.... so NOW WE're just going to dismiss them outright because of a bad 5 yr stretch where they barely had a 50% winning ratio... so let me see what you're telling me here.... the brother's are basically 0-5 when they lose & 101-0 when they win.. perhaps this is why they're NOT giving Holyfield his shot as he is the last one left from the 90's even 80's era heavyweights.. ALL Along i just thought they didn't want to be the ones to beat Evander into a pulp with there left hand alone... You have shown me the way Joe C.. bRILLiant analysis on your part.

Btw.. at least you bring it & hate a good game... these other's here i don't know about.

Oh & another thing.. Klitschko winning% is 95.3%...overall .. SPLIT UP TO BE above 90% vs 90's heavyweights & millenium ones as well but nice try as usual.
                      Last edited by jimmy1569; 06-30-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X