Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Cotto II on December 1 at MSG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in!!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      Cotto-Floyd @ MSG, sign me up.
      Cotto-Mayweather @MSG I'll be there...sign me up too!

Comment

more like cotto bradley! they gotta try to build bradley up some how! cuz his stock is reeking right now.

Comment

I could see Floyd doing his next fight out of Vegas, since he probably feels Vegas fucked him on not letting him do house arrest. I don't know if I see him fighting Cotto in what is his house though.

He has to know that he generates a lot of money for Vegas and if he wants to get back at them the best thing to to is take that away even if only once for personal mental health reasons~

Comment

Can't say that I'm interested. I'd rather see Cotto/Canelo. I wanted to see Cotto/Canelo before Mayweather and Pac went on their cherry-picking spree.

Comment

I'm down! The first fight was fun so why not do it again.

Comment

I would literally buy tickets the second they got on sale.

Comment

Wont happen, shouldn't happen and there's no reason whatsoever for it to happen.

The fight was a pretty good watch, but it was one-sided. Even as it went along, the adjustments were being made by Mayweather and he very nearly ended it in the 12th. In a rematch, the best and smartest fighter in the sport would win even clearer than he won the first fight.

Comment

Give someone else a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                      Your gif should say... I can't stop him... something is not right... I feel like im getting hit with bricks?

wait, plaster gives someone a great chin now?

Comment

Working...
                      X