Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jones on Kell Brook: I'm Going To Win By Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was big on Brook, but he has reached a curve in his level of opponent. Plus I don't think it's fair that ginger became a champ by beating Hatton. Why couldn't Brooks?? They should have fabricated a strap for him too, I think??

Comment

Brook by late stoppage, he will broke Jones nose and turn his face into a bloody mess

Comment

gotta gut feeling - you guys better do your homework on jones, he is a all around better fighter than what his record indicates, the boy is determined, and can crack - Hope you guys Brook comes in focused and prepared - can't o off jones's record at this point - 180 degree turnaround, mismanaged early in his career, but stuck with it, says alot about his heart and determination.

Comment

Bull****

Actually laughed out loud at the comments saying Brook hasn't fought anyone of any worth yet but then going on to say Jones is dangerous and his record doesn't reflect his turnaround!!!!
          WTF
          Carson Jones is a bum, he hasnt ever fought anyone of note and really brings nothing to the table.
          Brook will dominate him from start to finish the way he did Matthew Hatton IMO

Comment

I'm hoping for a Jones win but highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Last I checked his defense was his feet.
              Well... he fights next week, so I still have time to watch
              In some of his earlier defeats he got hit with everything, he's able to block off shots better.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Brook is going to dismantle this guy. I hope those that say how Jones has improved immensely, how he hits hard & is a legit threat etc will be giving Brook credit when he dominates Carson Jones.
              Both are extremely unproven, at the very least Jones has fought tougher opposition, faced adversity and has rebounded since his defeats, I respect him for that. Brook hasn't fought anyone and his best win is Matthew Hatton?

Comment

Does anyone know what network this airs on??

Comment

Working...
                X